2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Look it up, vettel seriously has it in his contract. He seriously won't sign a deal with a team unless they agree to make him more important on paper. It's insane.

So that clause in the contract was on hold for today?

Kimi defended incredibly and unnecessarily hard into the first corners, couldn´t have done any worse imo with the Mercs directly behind them. Especially considering Kimi is not the greatest on the first lap and Vettel is the one in the championship battle. They could´ve raced it out once the they gapped the Mercs. But on the first corners?

So that clause in the contract was on hold for today?

Of course that article is viable only if the two are extremely close. As soon as vettel gets out of the podium race, that "importance" goes out the window and kimi becomes the important driver. But as soon as vettel gets behind kimi again,... well, let's say kimi doesn't even have to wait for team orders. It's an automatic pass.

Maybe some people are young here on the forum. If you see Patrese...Mansell..Senna.. Berger or Gilles Villeneuve.. a lot of races the always have. But now it is to much rulles.. halo and soft like a footbal game as the real world political to much rules. This it is why I like Max.

It's amazes me that with every post you make, you make yourself look even more convinced of that one and only truth, your own, while being completely obnoxious to any kind of factual evidence out there.

Max his move on Bottas was never going to work, that he afterwards showed he had some kind of talent keeping him behind makes you think why he had to defend so fiercely in the first place? It's that kind of disconnection from reality that bothers most people who go facepalm on Max his actions.

Maybe some people are young here on the forum. If you see Patrese...Mansell..Senna.. Berger or Gilles Villeneuve.. a lot of races the always have. But now it is to much rulles.. halo and soft like a footbal game as the real world political to much rules. This it is why I like Max.

If you think its ok to defend by first go from the left side of the track to the right and then to the left and push other car out of the track like Max did. I think you are running out of the time and perhaps you should start to watch some other sports where rules are bit more easy to understand like golf, darts etc.

Malxdolnado is breaking a record in F1 for the most unfair driving award!!!
I am praying to see Redbull on the tail of the grid next year! This kid needs a serious ban..not joking. He's nothing but a cheater and a truly spoiled brat!!

Great move by Hamilton on Vettel, for does who know good racing.. Nice battle with Kimi.
Compared to Spa it was a brilliant race.
People say Lewis is a bad loser, fair, seems Seb and the Ferrari fans are too, booing Lewis and Bottas as always, am sure Ruben's and Massa were Ferrari rear gunners for years.
Ferrari should have used Kimi to help Vettel in qualifying.

Of course that article is viable only if the two are extremely close. As soon as vettel gets out of the podium race, that "importance" goes out the window and kimi becomes the important driver. But as soon as vettel gets behind kimi again,... well, let's say kimi doesn't even have to wait for team orders. It's an automatic pass.

Yeah but that´s exactly what I´m saying, the first lap looked anything but coordinated team orders. Think of the team orders what you want, but racing that hard into the first corners on a long slipstreaming circuit with the Mercs behind them is not a winning strategy.

Malxdolnado is breaking a record in F1 for the most unfair driving award!!!
I am praying to see Redbull on the tail of the grid next year! This kid needs a serious ban..not joking. He's nothing but a cheater and a truly spoiled brat!!
He also got 2 penalty points on his licence. Great racing young man! You're a real addition to the sport! (and of course he doesn't understand why he's penalised) "It was Bottas' fault".

Last edited:
Do you like racing or rules...? ;)

If you all see all race from the 80,s it is this.

Thats why we love racing!

Wake up dude. This is 2018!!! Like it or not if you're in the game you must follow the rules.

If you don't like the rules say it. And if it doesn't go your way just quit and let people enjoy their sport.

If you want to play soccer without offside trap, do it in your backyard with your friends and leave professional sports to the pros!

This is why I think Redbull bets on the wrong horse. Max only thinks about not letting anyone pass him at any cost. He is so stupid to risk retiring and loosing so many points. Worst he isn't even battling for the 1st place and throws his car against another. Weve seen it in Baku against Ric and now this...RedBull is in the pinnacle of its stupidity.

This goes down as a classic:

Merc cornered by Ferrari resurgence for the weekend

Race day:
- Vettel makes 1st lap mistake by shooting his car straight to Hamilton to try and beat him to the racing line; spun and relegated down and crawled back to the points
- Hamilton sat nicely behind Kimi after Safety Car and made one good move; fair battle between the two.
- Bottas held on nicely for Supersofts and surprisingly had a good strategy for 3rd
- Max again with the double move before/during braking (tbh 4 seasons in F1 still hasn't learned from previous mistakes isn't something so forgivable now)
- Williams with a point! (finally)
- Midfield Super Battles
- Big shame for Danny Ric for Spec-C PU Failure
- Hartley out again?!????!?

Mercedes worked hard for this win more than any other race imo. I'm a Merc guy but secretly wanted Kimi to win this but big thumbs up for his race today. Awesome.

This comparision is not valid.

If Senna or Mansell was like Max is today, they touch each other car on Spain 91.

Think about. They were close to the edge many times, but didnt crash like Verstappen do.

Portugal 89 is a exception, because Senna thought Mansell knew his disqualification and hoped for the Lion allow the pass.

They should create a new competition and start with signing Max and Maldonado in the same team...guaranted entertainment!!! ..or wait...were they even allowed in destruction derby??

It's amazes me that with every post you make, you make yourself look even more convinced of that one and only truth, your own, while being completely obnoxious to any kind of factual evidence out there.

Max his move on Bottas was never going to work, that he afterwards showed he had some kind of talent keeping him behind makes you think why he had to defend so fiercely in the first place? It's that kind of disconnection from reality that bothers most people who go facepalm on Max his actions.

Have you see racing in the 80's? Again.. that is why I love racing. Not the soft rules. And again for everyone Max did nothing special

This comparision is not valid.

If Senna or Mansell was like Max is today, they touch each other car on Spain 91.

Think about. They were close to the edge many times, but didnt crash like Verstappen do.

Portugal 89 is a exception, because Senna thought Mansell knew his disqualification and hoped for the Lion allow the pass.

Where crashed Max today? He deffend his line there was no crash

Well, Monza has produced some dud races as of late, but not today!

Great race, though I wish Kimi had gotten it done. I was tired of Hamilton a long time ago!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.