2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

F1's Fastest Laps: Raikkonen and Montoya at Monza Compared
Great comparing.
It's funny to see that Montoya was actually in front after second chicane !?!
Regarding Kev/Alo incident... they both can be pricks sometimes, this time seems was Alonso's turn.
And Kevin is right - Alonso do act like a demiGod sometimes.
Probably cause he just may be one. :D

He's a diva. And it's not the first time he's shifted the blame elsewhere. As a matter of fact, I can't remember an instance in his career where he took the blame for something instead of diverting it to his team or someone else.

I am so fed up with this guy. If you see the onboard pictures from Kevin you can se Kevin is leaving him a gap twice when Alonso decides to hit the brakes all the time, and finally Kevin decides that the way Alonso warm up is compromising his own warm he decides to glide by at around 250 meter mark. Alonso could have waited a second before pushing but he wanted that slipstream so bad but was not fast enough and he ****ed it up for both of them. Afterwards he is being a true drama queen and laughing at Kevin in the radio and at the Stewart’s. He says in a Spanish interview after the Stewards it would never have happened if Kevin’s just followed his plan - his plan!! Shut up who do you think you are. So I can only agree with Kevin’s comment about looking forward the see Alonso retire from F1.

Overtaking a guy just before the start of a flying lap will never be a good idea. The rule says give space to the car in front before starting a hot lap.
Qualifying and close racing are totally incompatibe.

Check out Hamilton keeping up with Kimi...this is far from a boring race...and yea Lewis gave Seb ample room, definitely not his fault on this one.

Stupid mistake by Vettel.
Stupid mistake by Ferrari, taking away the victory from Kimi with stradegy, again.
Stupid mistake by Verstappen.
Too bad.

I'm just reading some poeple's tweets saying lewis turned into vettel and hit him lol
Eye disease is spreading in the world...

• Deleted member 113561

Kimi did a great job, as a Hamilton fan I really hoped he can win today, he would really deserve it :)
Ferrari did a tyre strategy mistake today, Hamilton deserved this win, was a great overtake into T4, Vettel clearly at fault there.

Verstappen again shows the world that he is a dangerous driver, despite driving 3 years in Formula 1, he still has not matured.

Some Italians are again assholes, they just can't respect the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

F1 is so boring! :rolleyes:

We just seen the most amazing Monza GP since 2008. My Ferrariheart breaks down a bit more, but Lewis had this thanks to tyre degradation on Kimi's car. And Kimi certainly showed he deserves that seat for next year.

Come on, I was on the edge of my seat during that fight between Lewis and Kimi, felt like Monza 91 Mansell-Senna.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.0%