2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

It’s even more fun to read RD’s members comments on certain situations. What’s the English expression? Bachelors’ wives and maidens’ children are well taught. Talking ‘bout the need to look into the mirror...

Some people do not realize that we look to racing and no ballet. For me it is no discusion again that is racing. Racing is racing and it was no dirry trick and it,s part of it like a football player deffends is area in the field to avoid a goal. Plenty of room for Bottas him fault to pass Max on the outside.. better to do this on the inside or a round later. Again good day for people who do not like Max. I have not heard them for months :sleep: same people always complain.

Some people do not realize that we look to racing and no ballet. For me it is no discusion again that is racing. Racing is racing and it was no dirry trick and it,s part of it like a football player deffends is area in the field to avoid a goal. Plenty of room for Bottas him fault to pass Max on the outside.. better to do this on the inside or a round later. Again good day for people who do not like Max. I have not heard them for months :sleep: same people always complain.

You are just a fanboy no one cares about what you say anymore!!!

Max dives in all directions and causes incidents all the time!

He acts like a moving armco, and tries to blame the oponents that are sticking to their only possible line.

Thats why he hates street circuits and can't even finish a single Monaco Race!!!

He is the worst driver I ever seen both in space awarness and personality!

You should be ashamed of being such a biased troll.

Or maybe you are just in love with him!!! LOLLLL

Last edited:
You are just a fanboy no one cares about what you say anymore!!!

Max dives in all directions and causes incidents all the time!

He acts like a moving armco, and tries to blame the oponents that are sticking to their only possible line.

You should be ashamed of being such a biased troll

Haha and you are a hater :roflmao:

Wait to see Max have a good car he is by far better then Bottas.

Everybody can do what Max does but they wont simply because they have brains. Max doesnt learn so all you can do is wait for is ultimate mistake!!! And thats why I want to see him out of racing show before its too late for him or others!!

What I said
It was clever from Bottas to take the inside or wait a round later with the merc speed on the straights

You know it is the same if you try to overtake Max from out-or inside he always makes contact or pushes the other car out from the track or just cut the chicane to stay ahead. ;)

Haha, and where did I mention my opinion about any driver in this topic.
That's exactly your problem. You only critisize others their opinion without having one yourself. Pathetic. If you want to reply on a topic, then at least have an opinion, will you? Oh and eh ... put me on your ignore list.
Mod Edit: to remove personal comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back