2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

4824992-useless-topic-make-it-stop.jpg

192fdf5e12bda2725cbb02e61869848b.jpg

That's exactly your problem. You only critisize others their opinion without having one yourself. Pathetic. If you want to reply on a topic, then at least have an opinion, will you? Oh and eh ... put me on your ignore list. I've got loads more coming for you in future. You might not survive.

It all goes well with you?

That's exactly your problem. You only critisize others their opinion without having one yourself. Pathetic. If you want to reply on a topic, then at least have an opinion, will you? Oh and eh ... put me on your ignore list.

I really should care about those opinions at RaceDepartment said no F1 driver ever...

It’s even more fun to read RD’s members comments on certain situations. What’s the English expression? Bachelors’ wives and maidens’ children are well taught. Talking ‘bout the need to look into the mirror...

Haha, and where did I mention my opinion about any driver in this topic. So about taking a look in the mirror, you should try it sometimes and reflect your own behaviour.

What a hard life must you have bashing around and hating so much. I'm truly sorry for you.
I’ve sum it al up for you. See... I don’t critisize any opinion. I critisize the behaviour. Behaviour like yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve sum it al up for you. See... I don’t critisize any opinion. I critisize the behaviour. Behaviour like yours.
There's nothing wrong with my behavior; I just have an opinion. You should try it. Just stick to the topic (none of your previous comments are) and find someone else to argue with.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with my behavior; I just have an opinion. You should try it. Just stick to the topic (none of your previous comments are) and find someone else to argue with.
Well, first stick with the content of this post earlier. I freely quote from memory:
I don't give a **** about it. :poop:".
This reflects your attitude.

And you are certainly allowed to have your opinion and your view. But just leave that pure hatred against drivers and other opinions than yours. That fierce hatred makes topics like these toxic. And that creates an environment where there is no longer any point to share other opinions than like yours for example.

And another thread that will be closed because of fanboy-ism:rolleyes:
This…

Stay on topic! You're not contributing anything to the debate which is:
2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix.
I simply don't give a :poop: about your comment for my so called 'behavior'. Ciao!

'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen'.

Last edited:
Having had a look at the Bottas-Verstappen incident.. There was not enough space, for both of them.
If you take that corner to sharp you lock up, with that speed you just go straight in to the car next to you.
I agree Verstappen moved a bit to much in the braking zone trying to get the car in the right angle for the apex.
We watch it over and over again in slowmotion and have our opinions, but imagine you go in to that breaking-point at over 300+km/h trying to keep the car in line for the chicane while holding of someone who's pushing for some time already in a faster car.
A small mistake is made easily
Still i think Bottas is a bit of a jerk for thinking he can pas Max on that chicane on the outside, while he has a power advantage and he can use DRS. He should have waited another lap with his move.
10 points was still not a bad deal for a RB on Monza.

Having had a look at the Bottas-Verstappen incident.. There was not enough space, for both of them.
If you take that corner to sharp you lock up, with that speed you just go straight in to the car next to you.
I agree Verstappen moved a bit to much in the braking zone trying to get the car in the right angle for the apex.
We watch it over and over again in slowmotion and have our opinions, but imagine you go in to that breaking-point at over 300+km/h trying to keep the car in line for the chicane while holding of someone who's pushing for some time already in a faster car.
A small mistake is made easily
Still i think Bottas is a bit of a jerk for thinking he can pas Max on that chicane on the outside, while he has a power advantage and he can use DRS. He should have waited another lap with his move.
10 points was still not a bad deal for a RB on Monza.
Though when you look at lap 42 you see Bottas taking more space on the green concrete and turn in less sharp. A more flowing line. When you observe lap 43 you see Bottas taking less space and turn in a tad earlier. Less flowing. So within the greater picture it was a stupid place for Bottas to try to overtake Verstappen. Should have been smart like Hamilton to overtake at the right moment and the right place. But imho Bottas cojones don't really match up with those of drivers like Raikonen, Magnussen, Verstappen, Ocon, LeClerc, Gasly, Vettel and Hamilton. Which makes him the perfect second driver for Hamilton.

And a shame to see my all-time hero not having his first place in a long time. And boy what would be F1 fun again when more drivers would have his mentality in his heydays (and still, though he seemed to become a bit to mellow on track). Though drivers like Magnussen, Gasly, Ocon, LeClerc and Verstappen are pretty close to his mentality back then. Boy, those where the days with Raikonnen. Shame to see him in his current position as kind of secondant of Vettel. Deserves better.

So within the greater picture it was a stupid place for Bottas to try to overtake Verstappen. Should have been smart like Hamilton to overtake at the right moment and the right place.
Verstappen vs Bottas @3:31
Raikkonen vs Hamilton @3:51

Same situation, so what do you mean "a stupid place to overtake"? (at least your now debating on the subject. :thumbsup:)

Massa - Stroll find the differences between Bottas - Verstappen. Biggest difference: one got a penalty the other not. Consistency....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1038174820557627393
Verstappen made contact, Massa didn't. It's the contact which make the difference. Correct decision. And the comment of Boringbos, well ... fanboytalk. No-one in that studio dares to critisize due to contractual obligations. They're not allowed to, so these comments are not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back