2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Contact it was from Bottas just how you see it

This is the moment of contact. There is no room for Bottas.
map29i0.png

He was on the white line, for god's sake. This is a *non-contact* sport. I feel bad that I have to remind you of this. It's not good racing, good drivers drive precisely.

Good day for Max haters :thumbsup:

Stupid Bottas think he can pass him on the outside. Not! Max is a racer like all great racers That is the problem with Bottas with a faster Mercedes

Contact it was from Bottas just how you see it

That's the issue, almost nobody sees it like you do, and that strengthens your belief that you are right while all the others aren't.

A feeling I can actually understand, but let's be honest, being blind about Max his faults makes you blind for his good moves as well, as you now think that any move he makes is some kind of Senna/Schumacher level of awesomeness.

It isn't.

No room?? Realy? He is not on the grass

He is on the white line. That is the track limit. If he were to turn more left and thus avoid Verstappen crossing to the left, he would've left the track - and Verstappen would've been the one that forced him there.

It's exactly a 'car width', but not enough to avoid contact.That's Verstappen's problem; avoiding contact.

Well, as it was contact, I'd argue he got less than a car width. Regardless, it's either avoidable contact or not giving enough room when moving back from defending - both not legal, so that doesn't really matter :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back