2018 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

You're absolutely right. That's why they had to create a rule that gives a drive through in case the others are too close.

Yup. The Porsche was miles faster in qualify, the Ford could barely follow in the slipstream and conversely, the Porsche easily passed the Ford. But the BOP is correct, absolutely :)

LMAO, I'm an idiot, I completely misunderstood the humour at first... Then wrote this rant...

where do I say its correct. I inferred that, one drivers perception of what is correct, has been very heavily biased toward the car he's driving. And that car, being several seconds faster through out practice, qualifying and the full 24 hour race of 2016. Where, the only cars in the fight that year, were Ferrari. They killed every entry, just trying to keep up. ;)

Back to my darkened whole....

#7 crew making a lot of mistakes recently :whistling:
Now the #8 can be penalized for spinning its wheels, they made sure the #7 had more penalties to make sure the right car wins.
Toyota gets his PR win with Alonso who can't win with Honda, but wins with Toyota, Porsche gets (buys) a double GTE win for his anniversary, everyone happy.

Now the #8 can be penalized for spinning its wheels, they made sure the #7 had more penalties to make sure the right car wins.
Toyota gets his PR win with Alonso who can't win with Honda, but wins with Toyota, Porsche gets (buys) a double GTE win for his anniversary, everyone happy.
I can’t see the pink pig being pushed by cash...:rolleyes:

Yeah that's exactly why the #1 gets the same penalty.

You guys and your conspiracy theories.
This is not about the #1 car. It's rather about the #7 crew forgetting to fuel the car, getting a penalty for exceeding fuel flow during the stint and then for exceeding the laps per stint. And all that during 1 hour or so?

This is not about the #1 car. It's rather about the #7 crew forgetting to fuel the car, getting a penalty for exceeding fuel flow during the stint and then for exceeding the laps per stint. And all that during 1 hour or so?

Cause penalties are never combined together and have to be served seperately.

Is this the first time some of you see penalties given out in a race or so?

How much has Toyota paid for Alonso's participation?
A Japanese driver has to cross the finish line --- therefore 2 Japanese drivers doing the last stint, only in case one fails, so Alonso can't take this glory. Would be a surprise for me if it isn't written in Alonso's contract, that he has to be in the winning car, if both cars are surviving.
Toyota needs this publicity too.
And let's be clear, Alonso's performance was professional, but not the way to be impressed, isn't it? The race best laps have been done by others

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.