Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew, I'm interested. I don't think I'm as quick as you are though.
Cheers
Glen
Its all good mate welcome to the team:thumbsup:, I'm no alien either, probably be towards the back myself:whistling:. How are you for doing the skin, I can send the BadKat PSD's for you to modify, or, I can do the livery for you with your name, car number and any other logos you might want?
Cheers

Its all good mate welcome to the team:thumbsup:, I'm no alien either, probably be towards the back myself:whistling:. How are you for doing the skin, I can send the BadKat PSD's for you to modify, or, I can do the livery for you with your name, car number and any other logos you might want?
Cheers
Andrew, I can drive Photoshop a bit, but I've never done a skin for AMS. Your team, I'm fine running the same as you (unless you want to distinguish the different cars?). Number 25 if it's available? Cheers Glen

Andrew, I can drive Photoshop a bit, but I've never done a skin for AMS. Your team, I'm fine running the same as you (unless you want to distinguish the different cars?). Number 25 if it's available? Cheers Glen
I have already taken the liberty of skinning one up for you, I used #43 as this is what was on your series entry as your preferred # but its easy to change, if 25 is free let Chris know and get him to edit your series entry to BadKat Racing #43 or 25 which ever it is. I have given your ride black sidemirrors, while mine will be white, this should be enough to tell us apart:thumbsup:, also do you want a particular coloured helmet? mine is the same as the front of the car.

EDIT: #25 was free so I took the liberty of letting Chris know of your new # and team status in the entry thread. I have doctored the skin with the #25, already PMed you the download check em out, let me know what you think and if you have any ideas I'm open to them all;), we have till the 19th to finalise team skins.
Cheers

Last edited:
IMPORTANT
Various updates have been made to the proceedings of the RDTCC to reflect that of the real life Aussie Racing Cars.
  1. Practice session duration is now 20 minutes.
  2. Points scoring system now updated to same as real life.
  3. In the event of a Safety Car, the field must arrange in double-file order for the restart of the race.

For session times and points updates, please see HERE.

Practice server is now up and available for you to join.
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDTCC
Password: See here

Once the skin pack is compiled after Wednesday the 19th, the server will be updated with the latest skins and the RDTCC series file in preparation for the first race.

If you have any questions regarding the season, this particular race or anything really, please don't hesitate to ask. If there's something you're curious about, chances are there are many more wondering the same thing :)

wow, with the points layout, everyone gets a ribbon :laugh:

I guess we need to finish to get our reward, or are points awarded to all finishes after a certain amount of laps? :D

wow, with the points layout, everyone gets a ribbon :laugh:

I guess we need to finish to get our reward, or are points awarded to all finishes after a certain amount of laps? :D
Points will only be awarded to drivers who complete 75% of the race distance. So if you DNF half way through, you won't be getting any points.

This thread doesn't enough skins, c'mon people!
ERktCla.jpg

Last edited:
Righto...
Tin Shed Racing testing shots.
caP4hLC.jpg

Couldn't afford a circuit test day after the team budget was blown on brand new carbon fiber bonnets and a new pair of helmets.
Plenty learnt and no speeding fines in the mail so far so I think it was a sound decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes