Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's an Aussie (or possibly even an American) who can provide the bandwidth, then I'm all for it. My hands bleed after writing those race recaps.
I have the available bandwidth and will be streaming my point of view as I have signed up to race. I could setup a laptop for the streaming, but the only issue will be that I won't be able to change the cameras to focus on the battles throughout the pack.
If there was something automated then could look at that.
Only other option would be for me to drop out if a cast was really wanted.

I have the available bandwidth and will be streaming my point of view as I have signed up to race. I could setup a laptop for the streaming, but the only issue will be that I won't be able to change the cameras to focus on the battles throughout the pack.
If there was something automated then could look at that.
Only other option would be for me to drop out if a cast was really wanted.
That's really nice of you Shaun, but you shouldn't stream if you want to race :) By all means, stream your own race as it makes for some awesome content, but I don't want to get someone pushed out of a race seat to broadcast.

Don't worry, we'll sort something out. We're going to be doing some broadcast testing at next weekend's club race :)

We got lots of independent drivers, don't forget you can use this thread to find yourself a teammate. No one likes racing alone :)

... Okay, well some do, but where's the team spirit lads? :D

Ready to party..........
20170326211038_1_zpsllvapcq7.jpg

20170326211132_1_zps9lmlbuzk.jpg

20170326211150_1_zpshyw9uznc.jpg

20170326211141_1_zpsefeqxpx4.jpg

Hi @Sun Levi . Just wondering how the skin i am doing for APIA is coming along? Of course i know, but just want to see if you know.:whistling:
Haven't had the time but it's nearly there, I'll do different colour combinations for APIA 1 & 2. When I'm done I'll just give you guys the PSD so you can change what ever you want.

• Round Number(s):3
  • Reason:Winton V8's
  • Substitute driver: Yes/No
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @notsureyet
  • Round Number(s):4
  • Reason:God Daughters 21st (FFS!)
  • Substitute driver: Yes/No
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @notsureyet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?