2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Red-Card.jpg

Pogba should have gotten one as well in the first half. But the refs this tournament don't dare to make any decisions against the "big" countries.
After you edited the post, I agree with your point that the refs have made some unusual decisions in the early matches ;)

Another nice day finishes, today we saw Switzerland surprise Ecuador in the closing stages, Benzema scoring twice and putting the new goal line technology to the test and Messi's amazing goal against Bosnia in a Maracana stadium where Argentina were practically locals.

Is anybody collecting the Panini World cup Stickers? I am I love it, I'm just a big kid got just over 100 to collect. Getting harder now, need to get to 50 so I can order the last 50 from the website. :whistling::D

Is anybody collecting the Panini World cup Stickers? I am I love it, I'm just a big kid got just over 100 to collect. Getting harder now, need to get to 50 so I can order the last 50 from the website. :whistling::D
Yes!! I have a big load of swaps and haven't been able to swap anywhere :thumbsup:

Yes! :) I have since April, I'm only 8 stickers away from completing it
Me too, I collected them since their release :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%