2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Who's Mendes? ;)
I thought he was Portugal's coach, I had something else in mind :D Bento I wanted to tell :p

If Portugal want half a chance, they need to 1. Get Ronaldo into the Game more 2. They need to slow down play and take the chances, at least on target.
I don't know if what I will tell is going to do well (for psychology mainly), but since Portugal is struggling to get the ball to the front, it would be a bad idea to get Cristiano out, considering he is tired and coming back from an injury.

PS: The Ronaldo is only one: Il Fenomeno [Joking :) ]

I thought he was Portugal's coach, I had something else in mind :D Bento I wanted to tell :p

I don't know if what I will tell is going to do well (for psychology mainly), but since Portugal is struggling to get the ball to the front, it would be a bad idea to get Cristiano out, considering he is tired and coming back from an injury.

PS: The Ronaldo is only one: Il Fenomeno [Joking :) ]
Cristiano Ronaldo needs to deliver for them in these Group Games and needs assistance by his team mates though :p

Cristiano Ronaldo needs to deliver for them in these Group Games and needs assistance by his team mates though :p
I asked my dad who was in the Portugal squad apart from Ronaldo. I only heard 2 players from him. Proof that Ronaldo is (pretty much) the only "really, really" good player at Portugal. :D

I can't disagree. But I am saying that Cristiano is really tired and had an injury some days ago, we didn't even know if he would play. So, I believe that him resting is not too bad :)
He did have an injury, but if he wasn't fit to play, he wouldn't ;). Also, people want to see the best players here for sure.

I think that was a Joke :D

Though all their players are good in my opinion, Cristiano Ronaldo is the name that stands out :)
Cristiano for Portugal is like Maradona for Argentina. Maradona had a very good team behind him, but he overshadowed them all, and rightly so. And that is the reason we can't compare Maradona and Pele. Maradona was the leader of a very good team, while Pele the besr of a legendary team :)

PS: You might find lots of mistakes in my texts. Not re-reading them plus mobile is not the best :p

Cristiano for Portugal is like Maradona for Argentina. Maradona had a very good team behind him, but he overshadowed them all, and rightly so. And that is the reason we can't compare Maradona and Pele. Maradona was the leader of a very good team, while Pele the besr of a legendary team :)

PS: You might find lots of mistakes in my texts. Not re-reading them plus mobile is not the best :p
So that is why he is playing ;)

Match already is 3-0, and Germany are a big team ;)
Germany are always a big Team, and Portugal haven't helped themselves

But they would like to see them more as the WC imo. Almeida and Coentrao will probably miss the rest of it. Probably pulled muscle as I see it. :)
Well he won't play if they go out early :p

Please, I want to watch the match :D Stop quoting me here for now, no offense ;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 192 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.9%