2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Iker needed 84 minutes to break the record, and I guess he went for another record in those minutes :p

Pretty bad play from Spain overall, bad performance from all the team. I don't know if it is the battle at Primera and UCL till the end of the season, that affected the players, or the pressure, or the timing of Holland's first goal, but a very bad performance.

We Always have this type off stuff haha,.. im sure somewhere along the line we are going to have an epic fail again.:x3::x3::x3:

Chile wil be the most difficult match so I hope we will also win from the Ausies Crickeyyyyyyy:D

Now, everyone who watched Eurovision heard that Russia got booed every time they were mentioned because of the situation in Ukraine. Do you guys think it may happen here, say during the national anthem?

Use the Agree and Disagree ratings.

Now, everyone who watched Eurovision heard that Russia got booed every time they were mentioned because of the situation in Ukraine. Do you guys think it may happen here, say during the national anthem?

I barely made it, lost the anthems and the first two minutes, what happened?

I don't think so because Brazil is not in Europe and the situation in Ukraine is not very relevant to the world cup, Diego Costa was booed but because he played for Spain being born in Brazil.

Looking forward to Chile vs Australia later today :D

I got up early-ish for that?
We only seemed to get yellow cards when we touched that #7 bloke. Still, we had some great opportunities and if we can score against either Spain or Holland I think we've done ourselves justice

EDIT: oh, and just quickly, i think we're doing pretty well. We are above Spain in our group so it's all good.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back