2013 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIA devils measuring that RB from toe to toe...ahh lovely FIA...hated and loved at the same time.

btw has anyone noticed Force Indias front brake air coolers that sits on top of the nose...pretty bad ass.

Confirmed it was not an issue with the gearbox for Kimi.

Just a problem with some buttons on his steering wheel??

Just heard the funniest Team Radio to one of the drivers (not sure who it was):
Team Radio:"Stay off the curbs this session"
Driver: "the KERS?"
Team Radio: "Not the KERS, the CURBS, the CURBS"

A Force India it was, not sure but I think it was Sutil. Let's face it (just want to defend the driver a little bit XD): KERS and kerbs have to sound exactly the same in a cr***y radio while going at 200 (or even more) km/h... hahahaha

Lotus, Red Bull and Ferrari look very close. We are in for a great qualifying and possibly an even better race if there are no red flags due to rain. Even if the Red Bulls lock out the front row again, Lotus will probably finish ahead of them due to their tyres holding up and Ferrari will probably nail them at the start, especially with such a long run to turn one. Cant wait for tomorrow!

Great qualifying Shane??? In Australia Vettel had a 1.7 secs gap over P3... :D ...no, but I know what you mean.

I agree that the race should have some surprises here aswell unless Red Bull tyre problems at Australia were simply a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back