2013 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRS Detection and Activation Points for Malaysian Grand Prix 2013

drs-malaysia-2013-778x886.gif

What i mean (after watching some onboards),is that when you see the kerb,it's already late to brake :D

Could be that i remember it wrong or (highly likely) that Race07 version ain't that accurate but i remember driving beside the outside curb for considerable length before T7. If you get T6 wrong and try to cut it, then you'll see the curb too late, also after T7, getting ready for T8 you just about touch that curb. But it's definitely one of those corners that you either "get" it or don't, I do "get" it but T11 is my problem, that one i rarely do right and even then can't repeat it.

On those DRS zones, first one gives away an opportunity to really make a super pass or get a comeback: if you pass on T12, you are "underpowered" after T14. But if you pass at T13 or braking t T14, you get to have DRS open and you're rival behind you at the same time.. We could see some veterans using this, Kimi comes to mind when talking about some crafty moves. Alonso is very good at these kind of places too (for some reason Kubica came to mind, don't know why, might have nothing to do with this.....).

Sauber head of vehicle dynamics Pierre Wache is set to join Red Bull. Wache is still officially a Sauber employee, but a spokesperson confirmed to AUTOSPORT that he “will leave the company in the near future”. Former Red Bull man Ben Waterhouse, who moved to Sauber three years ago, has held Wache’s old Sauber role since January 1
Do RBR want to have tire wear like sauber does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back