2013 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Webber tried the exact same in Silverstone 2011. He tried to overtake Vettel:

Their replies Source:
Webber:
He had to settle for third place in the end, but was unimpressed with Red Bull’s team orders: “The team radioed me about four times, asking that I maintain the gap to Seb.
“But I wasn’t happy with that because you should never give up in F1, so I continued to push. If Fernando had retired on the last lap, we would have been battling for the lead.
“The team was worried about Seb and me crashing because it wanted the points for the constructors’ championship. I understand that, but I wanted points for the championship too and we proved that we can race without making contact.”

Vettel:
Vettel brushed off the incident, saying in the press conference afterwards: “I tried to stay ahead. Obviously, we were racing each other. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.
“Sure, from a team point of view, if you have the cars quite isolated in second and third, the first car is away, the fourth car is pretty far away as well, so from the team’s point of view, there’s no point in racing and trying to do something stupid because the points for the team are the same, the difference between second and third is not massive, but naturally we try to race.
“What can I say? I was trying to defend my position which I did. I was struggling, Mark was faster. And then there was the chequered flag.”

So, why exactly is Webber crying?!

Second part of an interview with Christian Horner, plenty of interesting tid bits, but he also reveals one on this whole 'mulit-21' topic at 8minutes 47seconds.
For those too lazy to watch he simply says "Multi-21, car 2 ahead of car 1, Multi-12, car 1 ahead of car 2."

I don't like team order, but I don't like Sebastian deportment. He has gone to piss in your hair. Purpose is to bring the team a much points, rather than trying break up cars and even a team mate. Stupid to behavior. I thought he was a smart man, but I was wrong. :( I wonder what makes a person arrogant about.:thumbsdown:

Sorry my bad English.(Maybe):whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back