2012 World Rally Championship

OK Manuel. Few things.
It is not true I offend your job. It is not true I offend the rally. What I offend is taking drivers life in risk and yes, in this situation, I can generalize. If there are farmers, who don't appreciate the rally and aren't prevented to throw rocks on drivers or move big rocks on the road, it is bad. Who prevents them from doing the same next year? They found their way to do so now, they will do it again. It is fun, isn't it? As you said, it makes bad reputation and you can't be surprised that worldwide fans of WRC are acting like me, even if you are such a patriot. And you gave an example of Bulgaria. Do you see it in the calendar these days? Because I don't. And yes, I'd rather see some rally back (like Safari or Australia) than watching drivers being attacked by mad spectators. That makes me mad too, and for some reason. Good reason.

edited some typos

In addition, I could have reacted with quite hot head. With no cause to offend anyone particular. But don't think that if something similar happens i.e. in Neste Oil, I wouldn't be of the same opinion. More likely I would be a bit more sad, but still I am strict in such a terms. Safety first.

Lets throw all the disagreements from Rally Guanajuato behind us and talk about the current news, without any hard feelings :)

It has happened recently that the Lotus posted an announcement about drawing Martin Semerád as its manufacturer driver. Martin, who finished 4th in the PWRC in the 2011 season, will compete mainly in the Czech Sprintrally Championship with the Lotuse Exige R-GT as the Lotus team gave him mostly free hand of choosing the events. They will also prepare the car for Slovakian legend, Igor Drotár.

They also noticed that the cooperation with the F1 Lotus team is very close.

You can find interview about the 2012 season with Martin Semerád (translated) here .

frankfurt-2011-lotus-exige-r-gt-live-photos-38691-7.jpg

Thanks Ondrej! glad you liked it :D

I recommend coming to México, good stages and jumps! and not a lot of people :)
but it's quite far away from Europe :(

The rocks stage (otates i think) will not be run next year.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 65 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 31.1%