2012 World Rally Championship

It's not about Rally Sweden, but today Ken Block has reveald his 2012 programme. He will contest at three WRC events: Rally Mexico, Rally New-Zealand & Rally Finland.

Mexico and NZ (Whoop) are obvious choices for Ken being the closest to home. I remember him being interviewed last year and saying that the X-Games and Rally Finland won't clash so he can do both.

Ken Block is not very good at stage rallies.. I guess when your at that age and you have limited time you might as well have fun and enjoy yourself. We need a young American to regularly contest rallies and I hope these rally schools that are popping up and can help cultivate that. It is just really hard to secure sponsorship for something overseas

Ken Block is not very good at stage rallies.. I guess when your at that age and you have limited time you might as well have fun and enjoy yourself. We need a young American to regularly contest rallies and I hope these rally schools that are popping up and can help cultivate that. It is just really hard to secure sponsorship for something overseas

But at least he's not cocky or anything. I like the guy, he knows he's not exactly the fastest driver out there but he takes it all in as a learning experience. I mean, if I had his personal fortune I'd be doing the same thing! Not to mention he's pretty much the sole promoter of Rallying here in the States. It would be nice to see him do Rally America events to get the sport growing in America.

logo_rallymexico.png

I'll be participating in this year's Rally as a volunteer :)

Hi Fredrik, the rally is in León, Guanajuato and it's sorroundings (Ibarrilla, Salamanca, Silao, Guanajuato) it goes trough the gravel roads in the whole "Sierra de lobos"

I used to live in Monterrey but my family is from León so i traveled to León very often, it was a 7 hour drive from Monterrey to León, but now i think it's faster because there are new roads. If you're interested in seeing a rally you can come here or you can also go to the Baja 1000 wich is close where you are i think, but i don't know when it is run.

Hope to see you here :)

good luck

My guess:
1. Ken Block
2. Sebastian Loeb
3. Mikko Hirvonen
4. Jari-Matti Latvala
5. Dani Sordo

LOL I'm a troll

(Srsly tho I do hope that Block does good for once. Would be nice to see some results to back up his hype)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.