2012 World Rally Championship

Gimme his C2 and I will beat him backwards! :p

In all seriousness, its quite cool, but a bit sad as well. He's 11 years and super talented, but he's way to young to even drive that car.. :/

He has loads of talent! But to be honest, he doesn't look very quick in the C2. I am only saying this because I used to race off road, so I know that you should be out of control. On the other hand, this kid is not very good.

I hope FIA is not blind and will ban this rally for next seasons! What are the spectators doing that's just not even thinkable (and this is not happening for the first time!). There are a lot of countries with bigger rally tradition which deserve WRC event more. This is awful.

I hope FIA is not blind and will ban this rally for next seasons! What are the spectators doing that's just not even thinkable (and this is not happening for the first time!). There are a lot of countries with bigger rally tradition which deserve WRC event more. This is awful.

As I said. I was a marshall, and I saw everything. I entered every place and knew everything regarding Rally México 2012. And I got so so so tired of seeing people in the internet like you saying these things. I don't mean to offend you but if you don't know what is going on and only make your comments regarding what you see in the radio or the news. You couldn't be more wrong. I talked to FIA people and there is going to be a Rally México Guanajuato 2013 and they aren't blind ;) the guys who made that idiotic move are some criminals and they deserve to be banned from seeing the Rally but it was because they had some reasons that they were angry with the rally and organizers because they don't like the noise, they don't respect their property and a big list of etc. They are just some farmers and people who don't understand the importance of the event, even the FIA and WRC don't go by the "rules" sometimes and these kind of things happen. And this can happen in Portugal, Greece, Argentina, The Czech republic or any country. It's absolutely stupid that the press will think that every spectator or person in Rally México doesn't appreciate the Rally just because someone threw a rock at Neuville and someone else put some rocks on the road on saturday. Every country that deserves the WRC and has tradition has a WRC event. Rallying in México isn't new and it isn't new in León either. We have had more than 30 Rallyes here but only WRC since 2004. Your comment is awful because it offends my job and my Rally, like we didn't do everything and more to make everything go well and it did, we had one incident, a terrible one, but really things aren't out of control here like other places like new Rallyes that aren't done even more than once, perhaps Bulgaria, there wasn't a Rally Bulgaria WRC 2011 or 2012 and I remember they cancelled many stages because there were a lot of specators on some stages.

The media, and fans doesn't believe that every single spectator is that way. But to be fair, that doesn't matter. It is just plain dangerous.
And, also, if you claim that you, as a marshall, saw everything, and was everywhere (quite high up in the system in other words). And didn't do anything, you didn't do your job. I really hope, there is some kind of misunderstanding between two non-native english speakers here!

It's sad, because it is very good with a rally with many, and long stages again. But safety is important. Too many spectators in dangerous places in one thing. Spectators putting the competitors life at risk, it's a completely different matter. There are always a minority that screws up, but I would not like to see Rally Mexico on the calendar for 2013, not after Neuville getting hit by stones. Block and Araujo mentioning the same.

The media, and fans doesn't believe that every single spectator is that way. But to be fair, that doesn't matter. It is just plain dangerous.
And, also, if you claim that you, as a marshall, saw everything, and was everywhere (quite high up in the system in other words). And didn't do anything, you didn't do your job. I really hope, there is some kind of misunderstanding between two non-native english speakers here!

It's sad, because it is very good with a rally with many, and long stages again. But safety is important. Too many spectators in dangerous places in one thing. Spectators putting the competitors life at risk, it's a completely different matter. There are always a minority that screws up, but I would not like to see Rally Mexico on the calendar for 2013, not after Neuville getting hit by stones. Block and Araujo mentioning the same.

Yes, I meant I knew everything that was going on in the Rally, I did my job, I wasn't in the highest place. I was at the service park when that happened. I knew it was useless to discuss this and nobody is going to change their minds, thanks rock throwing spectator! for giving us some bad reputation :mad:

Have a good day.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea