2011 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definatly got action packed, Vitaly knocked unconscious for a few seconds, complaining of back pain, he has bruised legs....

RED FLAG - Safety Car start shortly :D

as you can see Monaco is a tought place to race :) extremely challenging here.

I feel ROBBED, deprived, from a graet top 3 battle, they should NOThave been a tyre change whatsoever. I Wonder how much redBull paid the FIA to make those changes. WoW shame, and i thought I was deprived froma good race back in Germany 2010, this was absolute garbage.

So many wrecks...who issues licenses?
and why woud Lewis blame his avoidable accidents on everyone else, sounds like Prost back in the day with Senna, "wahh wahhh he did on purpose" <---Massa had the inside line. Then he bumps into Pastor...idk if he lock his tyres but it was bad. I was looking forward to Lewis making an impression but he has to be more careful, especially on the hairpin.

I dont blame Jenson for napping, 78 laps in Monaco, its pretty exhausting but a bad time to nap. Ima just pretend it was a Alonso, button Webber win...cuz again, garbage decision to put in new tyres...terrible, not gonna watch F1 til Monza and Singapore which are my fav races of the calendar.

After 3/4 years of bull**** s stewart decision's and today penalty to Di Resta and Hamilton, after 30 yeas following it, I just decided to stop watch F1 from today on, this is not my sport anymore.

I agree with you on all points, but if u watch closely, Lewis went inside Mass away to deep when he was defending and had the racing line, thats racing Lewis just made a bad decision and should of waiting til they went through the tunnel and everything should of been ok from there.

And like you I stopped watching F1 especially after they decided that tyre change. Korea Last year even if it was Wet or Dry there wouldnt have been tyre change at all. Where is the consistancy, FIA better not be on redbulls payroll.

After 3/4 years of bull**** s stewart decision's and today penalty to Di Resta and Hamilton, after 30 yeas following it, I just decided to stop watch F1 from today on, this is not my sport anymore.

I've seen Massa on Spanish tv and was very mad at Hamiltom, he said something like he's a wrecker.

Hamilton blaming Felipe on radio was even ridiculous, probably was racing incident but definitly not Felipe's fault.

What's stupid is that Lewis wasn't DQ'd from the race. What a pathetic display of driving from someone who is supposed to be one of the best in the world.
So you rather watch a race were a driver just literaly gives his position to the driver behind him because he is quicker?
Lewis did the right thing to be this aggresive but there were moments were he took the wrong desision and there were moments were the driver Lewis was trying to overtake should have just let go or be less defensive.

You do realise they can do what they want after the race has started as they aren't in parc ferme anymore, and its been like that for YEARS.

I do feel robbed of what could of been a great finish, but atleast Webber did a kobayashi on kobayashi. Also how he got the fastest lap, i called that as soon as he got past kobayashi. I was off my chair cheering when Brundle said he got fastest.

What a race, as good as Senna - Mansell time ago!

Not quite. Mansell was trying to pass at every single corner.

Meanwhile Alonso and Button were just playing the waiting game, and were only having a look on the inside every 5 laps or so. Maybe things would've get more entertaining if the race went on without SC/red flag anyway, especially with all the backmarkers in front of the leading pack.

I've seen Massa on Spanish tv and was very mad at Hamiltom, he said something like he's a wrecker.

Hamilton blaming Felipe on radio was even ridiculous, probably was racing incident but definitly not Felipe's fault.

To me, there's no one to blame, Hamilton try to overtake, they touched, but both carry on. The same with Di Resta move, he got an broken wing and still a penalty.

First they use an artificial DRS to promote overtakes and them they penalised every contact when someone try's it.

Always prefer motorsport to Football because there's no referee, but this last years F1 results are always been decided by wrong referee's decisions, enough for me.

Thay trying to blame Massa for the incident is just to influence the stewards abit. Just like other sports even when you know you are wrong. You try not to get a penalty, and try to inluence the referee. But the Massa incident was clearly Hamilton his fault. Launched from way to far. The incident later with Maldonado was cleary Maldonado his fault. He just turned in without looking. Where Hamilton was already there.

Button came up a little short thanks to the strategy he was on that did not mesh well with the safety cars. But I thought Vettel, Alonso and Button all drove well. The same can not be said for a number of other drivers, especially you know who. Vettel was almost a victim of a bad pit stop, but he made his prime tires last. We will never know if Vettel's tires would have gone the whole way, but Alonso was looking like he would need to risk an accident to get pass Vettel in the closing laps had the race not been red flagged. It was just the perfect storm when the leaders caught up to the pack of slower cars before the big pile up. But while I understand why racing fans feel deprived of a great finish, what did you expect the race organizers to do? Allow the race to continue while they extracted Petrov from his car? I think not. The race could have end then and there, or it could have ended behind the safety car.

Interesting race full of drama, but also a very sloppy race for a number of drivers and a number of bad pit stops for a number of teams.

"Maybe because i am black" That was a good one. :D
But he is saying things he probably gonna regret later. Interview is probably 15 min after the race. Never a good thing when someone is mad. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back