2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me...

I was doing a good race! Then suddenly I started to suffer from flickering cars, because of this made 2 not serious mistakes, then everything went smooth again, and then I was racing alone and asked... the guys in TS told me I left the server (my game didn't noticed) so race over.

I'm having too much bad luck this season, well, see you at the next one.

same here! and Sidonio too.
I do not believe it, i see some cars with strange behavior on track, and some minutes after i dont see anyone on track i'm alone!
but the race dont finish on my computer, but well i dont will continue to run alone and left of server...
:(

yep, I was having serious drop in frames twice in the race, my new pc usually churns out 95 to 105 fps and it was down to 15-25, always a bad sign ... I suppose some of the lines out there were a little stressed tonight, sorry for you guys, at least my stupid mistake was self-inflicted.

Well that wasn't the best of races.

Q'd 22 finished 16th.

I would of finished higher but missed my pit box twice due to it being like a meter over the pit line so 3rd time luck, was a great battle at the start with Eckhart and Fernando, managed to jump Fernando in the pits and most other places we made by people leaving, a 1 stopper was possible in the BMW for me.

Cheers Yuri/RD and see you all at the next event.

Qualify P2, grats Miguel, perfect lap needed to beat you :)

Race was very decent, made some mistakes one spin and 2 times need to repair suspension in pits :/ P8 at the end.

What is worse even with perfect race (no mistakes, perfect laps) only P4 was in reach 2 stoppers :(

Congrats podium and all finishers :)

A race track to remember, but a race to forget. Everything went smoothly from start, and to my pit stop around half way. Well except for one thing, my mistake at the hair pin so sorry David i misjudged the situation :(. Before pit stop i had gained several positions on my one stopper, but at T1 a race incident damaged my ride so badly, that a was of track again in my attempt to finnish the race. I parked my car and watched you battling on this fantastic track, so i hope for better luck next time. Thanks all, and again sorry David ;)

I'm really frustrated and need to talk loool this is not my season, lead to the end and try to win a race, something compounded by the mens who can take the car to stop halfway through the race and only once...
thinking or dreaming already in the next RDTCC!
but I warning, I will be strong in the next rounds eheheh just kidding,
Regards and
CONGRATS MY FRIEND MIGUEL! ;)

Disconnected after being 5th in qually. And because simbin are gay you cant join in warmup. Thank you Simbin :good:

Simbin misses so many features Adam... wish you best luck next time.

Well except for one thing, my mistake at the hair pin so sorry David i misjudged the situation

Well, this is racing Mika, and that can happen when close fight comes to scene. I enjoyed the chase a lot and just tried to defend the position as long as possible.

Qualy: 15 I think

Race: Had a good start and passed David Garcia before the first corner and was 14, after a couple of laps I was 10. as people in front of me went off, I was pulling away from the cars behind and gaining on the cars on front as I got up to Hartog, but in the last corner I hit him as he was slowing to the pits but realised to late and we spun out,( I'm really sorry Hartog :( I always try to race as fair as possible and I'm really sorry what happened) I lost 3 places after that and continued the race as I was on a 1 stopper and needed to get as long on the first stint as possible, was up to about 8 or 7 when I took my pit stop, and got back on track in about 15. place got some potions back as people pitted and had a good fight with Congalves for 5th place but Yuri came up from behind so I finally got past Congalves but my tires was starting to go really down and Yuri had was now behind me I could only manage to keep him behind for 1 lap and I was back in 6th were I finished.

That was though.

Q: went decent. Still 8th.

Race: Lost 1 second in the last corner. There was abit to much braking going on so there was a gap to the guy infront.

Entering T1 i almost lost it. Was already thinking of packing my stuff and go home but in a miracle way i saved it. :D Following laps where hard. Couldnt really get the back end in place. After that i was following Hugo who was infront of me and pulled away from Wesley. Hugo started to pull away but managed to get back to him when he made some mistakes close to the 15 laps. Was self on a 1 stop stategey and it started to work out nicely after my pitstop. Had a good gap to some other 1 stoppers and a gap to 2 stoppers. Watched my timing and i saw 2 stopper Yuri gaining fast. Thought oke dont worry he is faster then you with new tyres and 5th is also not bad. He got me 2 laps to the end. Started to look back to other guys and they where to far away so was happy with P5. But in the last lap i was gaining again on Yuri and was like wth. He slowly ran out of fuel and i could pass him in the last corner to 4th. :D

Awell he will get me next time. :) Grats to the podium and the rest of the finishers, cya next week. :)

Exciting race for me. I had a very good start at the race, take some risk and could go up from P10 to P6 infront of Hugo. I expected really from every FWD a 1 stopper so i tried to push as hard as possible. Unfortunately too much and spun out at the first fast right hander in sector 3. From this i had to baking smaller biscuit´s :wink:. Fall down till 19 but had now good fights there and could go up on P13. But at this position i already notice my tyres don´t make it much longer, think Yuri behind could see it. In lap 15 he pass me after a mistake and i pitted first time. Had luck, i´m sure i was nearliest on a S & G how late i brake into pit.
Then i did a really good race, got nice rythm and was with 1:39.6 not much away from fastest lap time :redface:. So the speed was there but the tyres go down to fast and with two stop´s it is quite hard to drive it out. Finished in P9 at the end, without the mistakes as maximum P6 was "maybe" possible. Overall must say great race, had very nice and fair fights on track. Was really fun.
Congrats to podium and specially Ivo in 4th, you did a great race, gives us good points for the team where we still on podium course. That´s the target for me to help for this cause the level at the top is too hight (for me) to get in with 2 stops so i aiming for further top 10 results.

:thanks: for racing tonight. :good:

this is the last split second before my race was over

capture_2010-10-10_23-15-19.jpg

and this is the split second after

capture_2010-10-10_23-16-03.jpg

gnight

Lol very nice pics Eckhart, to bad it was the end of your race.

Guys results are uploaded!

Ohw and next time Ivo i will bring some extra fuel hahaha. That was hilarious. I just went in the last lap with 1.9 liters of fuel. And finished with 0.05 liters hahahaha.

I hit the exact cone I had warned others about in this thread. It's so f... stupid, I have to laugh about myself. Anyway, ride dead, but it was superb while it lasted, what a brilliant track!

I was just behind you Eckhart, and I couldn't help thinking about your previous post... "didn't he say there was a superman-cone on the left turn??", really, I didn't understand why that happened. But it was a great reminder, indeed, hehe...

was a great battle at the start with Eckhart and Fernando, managed to jump Fernando in the pits and most other places we made by people leaving, a 1 stopper was possible in the BMW for me.

Yeeeah, it was great! When I finally found the car on my hands, I could manage to battle for important positions with you guys, after all the dropped connections. It'd be possible to finish one position higher, if only I hadn't spun 3 times after my second pit. I knew I had new tires and could reach Chris, but it was touching the kerbs and spinning, so no way.

I left the server really disappointed with my race. Extreme tire wear and spins mainly, but I have to confess that the frame rate at this track was too low. First thing I noticed when I joined. And that could be the cause for some lost connections.

But as in car racing when engines break without warning, losing connection can happen to anyone, unfortunately. Happened to me on our test race. Let's hope the next race is on dry weather and everybody is able to finish!!!

One thing: what happened to Linus Broström? One lap he lost control after the killing cone and almost jumped over Chris Skyes hehehe... Couldn't understand.

Thanks to the admins once again for another great event, congratulations to Miguel Neto for the victory, and see you soon!

Hi,

I will be out from thursday to sunday in Gerez in spain for a "real race".
I return back Sunday afternoon, but i have no surtenly that i am back in time.

I am counting come back at home in time, but in case of not, i write a "just in case" kind of absence thread post.

grats,

Miguel Neto

rdtccams.jpg

EXTRA INFO REGARDING GREEN FLAG AFTER FORMATION LAP:

The leader will start accelerating when he is aside of the curbs at the pit entry (see picture).
Don't overtake before the start finsh line. AND MAINTAIN A STEADY PACE DURING FORMATION LAP. No braketesting or swaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%