2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be absent from round 3 at Limerock as I'm going to BTCC finals day and can't be sure I'll be back in time.

Wooo that makes 2 of us, who you putting money on for the champ? (Me a Chilton Fan, but he can only win 5th place).

Yeah I won't be able to take part either due to BTCC, it'll take me 3 - 4 hours to get back home so the Round 3 race will be long gone by.

Yh sorry about it all :(

I was going to chose not to take part from the beginning of the season but I thought I was only going to miss 1 event but being ill at the last event didn't help, so if you would like someone else to take over from me I don't mind. I'd rather someone not miss out due to me saying I will race and then not race.

Due a mistake in GPCOS every racer had points. Even when they didn't drove a singel lap in the race.
This is now corrected:

Changed in the standings:
Kenny Press: Removed 8 points not completed 75procent of the race at Mugello
Hugo Goncalves: Removed 9 points not completed 75procent of the race at Mugello
Simon Gardner: Removed 10 points not completed 75procent of the race at Mugello
Remco de Wildt: Removed 11 points not completed 75procent of the race at Mugello
Ariel Doman: Removed 12 points not Completed 75procent of the race at Mugello

Done my first few laps and think this is a superb touring car track, how it is with overtaking i don't know but could be hard. What i like is the ups and downs and at the mean time it's turning, feels like it's going a million miles per hour :p. Some more fuel consumption i noticed but not massive. GLA on Sunday :)

http://www.simracingteamchallenge.com/korkiakoski-wins-again-for-gameracer-for.html

Rickard Hellsten took another podium for Torrent Motosport, only three seconds behind the Carlsson. Corse Online had one of their best STC races ever as Alessio Lucchesi and teammate Nicola Dorigatti finished 4th and 6th making them climb up to 6th in the standings. Between the two italians where Göran Johansson for Gubbklubben. Adam Shaw (Gameracer FOR) finished 7th only a few seconds off Dorigatti.

Hard to tell. Yeah you finished in a nice position at STC and congrats for that.
But your history in the RDTCC is not that good. And was the reason why you where not chosen for this season.
So i dont see the point of posting that STC article.

as you can see I'm not a pilot incorrect

I beg to differ.. The biggest problem is that you don't even see it yourself. And that my friend is exactly the reason you have been booted from last years tournament after all the stunts you've pulled.

Everybody can be fast on a single lap, its paying respect to other drivers on the track what makes a real good driver.

Done my first few laps and think this is a superb touring car track, how it is with overtaking i don't know but could be hard. What i like is the ups and downs and at the mean time it's turning, feels like it's going a million miles per hour :p. Some more fuel consumption i noticed but not massive. GLA on Sunday :)

I agreed with that... the track is very fast with fast turns...good for touring car...

Will be surtenly a excellent race, with lots of fun...

Grats

Miguel Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 399 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 251 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 268 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 159 27.7%
Back