2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Weather Forecast
Practice: Around 10 degrees | Partly clouded. With chance of rain.
Qualify: Around 15 degrees | Partly clouded. With chance of rain.
Warmup: Around 14 degrees | Partly clouded. With chance of rain.
Race: Around 15 degrees | Partly clouded. With chance of rain.

lets try and keep a steady pace on the FORMATION LAP this time guys! Dont wanna end up like i did in the last race with suspensiondamage before the strat, wrecking my race thanks to the guy infront of me accelerating, then braking, then speeding up again and then braking. This caused me to hit him and damaging my car. Though it wasnt his fault cause he braked when the guys infront of him pilled up.
The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying!!!

cause of the suspension problems i had a hard time turning left. So through that turned i tried to turn in early, then was about to hit the cone so went straight abit, got to far out and on to the grass then to keep the car from spining back on to the track infront of u guys i nailed the throtle to get of the grass and across the track to the outside before u guys could get there. Didnt work to good since i hit that thing but luckely I still missed u guys :)
then i got stuck outside the barrier in some water hole. got ouy and went to the pits to fix damage, but they didnt fix everything so i crashed again :(

rdtccams.jpg

EXTRA INFO REGARDING GREEN FLAG AFTER FORMATION LAP:

The leader will start accelerating when he is aside of the curbs at the pit entry (see picture).
Don't overtake before the start finsh line. AND MAINTAIN A STEADY PACE DURING FORMATION LAP. No braketesting or swaying.

Hi all,
I try to join server, but my net is a shi*!
My pc can't synchronizing the game and dont see any car,
what can i say mor my net is shi*.
Sorry more one race that i dont participate but i can't do anything :S
Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.2%