2007 World Touring Car Championship

• Kyril

EuroSport Live Streams the races, you can find the link on race day at the official FIA WTCC site that Atilla posted. It will show where it now shows countdown til races.
Not sure what race time may be down under when it's streamed, last one started at 6am here in the United States.

Here is a noobie qustion....
The cars have a clutch, i know why.... They use it when starting from a standstill. But do they use it during race?
And on the movie he was pushing to clutch pedal often. Why do he do that?

Here is a noobie qustion....
The cars have a clutch, i know why.... They use it when starting from a standstill. But do they use it during race?
And on the movie he was pushing to clutch pedal often. Why do he do that?

When you heel-and-toe you need the clutch for downshifting as well. If you do it all correct the rear end will be very stable on RWD cars using the clutch.

• Wido Rossen

nice orange bmw on brands

Colin Turkington wil drive the orange bmw on brandshatch.
The BTCC driver who is currently 5th in the championship is keen to perform well on his home track.
He has a very good score on both times the BTCC raced there.
Both times he drove a pole position and finisht twice second and one victory.

NS5T5207.jpg

So Colin Turkington is defently a man to watch out for.

• Michael Sharpe

i want to make a race 07 skin for this car, but that orange is such a tricky shade to get right.

I've done a skin for this car :)

will see how the orange looks on track when game comes out...

also, I made this skin before the above annoucement was made ;) honest :first:

I made this skin some time ago for a certain rF mod

RAC7.jpg

RAC8.jpg

RAC5.jpg

... and, browing my webspace, I found this from way back:

fz5.jpg

I did some for the XRT, RB4, and FXO too - I used them on the then-STCC servers for months.

EKBLOM AND ENGSTRÖM COME TO MONZA

Swedish drivers Fredrik Ekblom and Tomas Engström will take part in the WTCC Italian round at Monza next week.

Ekblom"s participation with BMW Team UK had been announced earlier in the season when he entered in his home event at Anderstorp.

After that he managed to secure the Swedish Touring Car Championship title, the third in his career after also landing the crown in 1998 and 2003.

Ekblom will also take part in the WTCC final round at Macau with the task to help Andy Priaulx to clinch another world title.

Engström is also well known in the paddock, as he made occasional visit to the WTCC and the ETCC first during the past seasons. He will race in Monza at the wheel of his Honda Accord car with which he classified tenth in this year's Swedish Touring Car Championship.

bron: www.fiawtcc.com

WTCC - MAXIMUM BALLAST FOR SIX

No less than six drivers – three of BMW, one of SEAT, one of Alfa Romeo and one of Chevrolet – will carry the maximum 60-kg ballast onboard their cars during the next FIA WTCC event at Monza.

They are Andy Priaulx, Augusto Farfus, Yvan Muller, Jörg Müller and James Thompson who occupy the first five positions in the championship classification, plus Robert Huff who is ninth.

Gabriele Tarquini of SEAT and Alain Menu of Chevrolet are 5 and 10 kilos lighter respectively.

A total of 17 drivers will receive handicap weight including newcomers Tomas Engström and Oscar Nogués.

60 kg A. Farfus, A. Priaulx, Y. Muller, J. Müller, J. Thompson and R. Huff

55 kg G. Tarquini

50 kg A. Menu

40 kg N. Larini

25 kg J. Gené

20 kg T. Monteiro and F. Porteiro

15 kg T. Coronel

10 kg T. Engström and O. Nogués

5 kg A. Zanardi and L. Rangoni

www.fiawtcc.com

• Wido Rossen

WTCC DRIVERS IN BTCC FINALE

FIA World Touring Car Championship drivers Alain Menu and Tom Coronel will play crucial roles in the British Touring Car Championship title fight next week at Thruxton

Both the SEAT Sport UK and VX Racing teams have entered a third car in the season finale to support their own drivers Jason Plato and former FIA European Touring Car Champion Fabrizio Giovanardi who are first and second in the championship classification, only nine points apart.

SEAT Sport will supply seat Sport UK with a third SEAT León car for Tom Coronel, who will driver alongside Plato and Darren Turner. Chevrolet will loan Menu to their sister General Motors marque Vauxhall; the Swiss will join Giovanardi and Tom Chilton at VX Racing in a third Vauxhall Vectra car.

SEAT and Vauxhall are also fighting over the Manufacturers Championship in which they are separated by only 3 points.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back