2007 World Touring Car Championship

• Wido Rossen

Nice picture`s Robert.
You where realy close to the green mini.......:dance:

Nice pictures Robert.... !

It´s good to see the athmosphere in the paddock...
I miss some pit babes, but maybe they hide from you... to be with Terting...Can thid be possible? :p:dance:

• FOG-Racecarmike

LOL I am on ISDN and the pictures loaded quicker... thank you!

Those pictures could sell! Awesome!

On the RACE website it says you can preview RACE 07 also in the Uk (Brands Hatch) and Italy (Monza)!

But on topic again: Oschersleben. Who do you think will go for the win? Chevy, BMW, Seat or Alfa?

BMW has won 9 out of 10 races in Oschersleben (ETCC/WTCC), the only other winner was a driver who is not in this race in a car that is not in this race: Rydell in the Toledo.
So BMW is clearly the favourite. Priaulx is always good here, but Müller gets the home boost, and never forget Alex Zanardi. He won his first race here. Very emotional moment.
Farfus seems to be in a little crisis... and Porteiro isn't good enough.

Chevy looked strong on almost every track this season. Menu was excellent in getting race wins, but also excellent in not finishing. Larini is the constant point collector, but he has a really heavy car. Let's see what they can do.

Alfa? No... it's no topspeed track.

So there is SEAT. The diesel cars will have their problems on the track, because they can't take profit from their topspeed, and tyre wear might get a problem. It's a shame their best driver is in a diesel car. But Monteiro, Tarquini and Terting should be good for point finishes.

So you are saying that the diesel will run the whole season, driven by Gene? Hmmm didnt know that. Thought it was for only one time at Anderstorp.
But isnt it so that the diesel engine have more power in lower revs so can accelerate more quickly out of corners. Looks good for Oschersleben witht he short sprint if you ask me

The diesel will be driven by Gene AND Muller for the rest of the season.

fiawtcc.com said:
If you were the man up there in the championship would you prefer to have the diesel or the petrol car?

Jordi Gene: "I don't know. At Oscherleben it will be difficult to get something with the diesel, because it's a slow, twisty circuit with changes of direction. That's something that this car doesn't do well, but then come Monza it will be great. If we can improve just a little bit we can be very happy."

• Wido Rossen

another team mate for tom coronel

Sadredinov, who was classified second in last year’s FIA European Super Production Cup at Estoril behind fellow countryman Alexander Lvov and is now regarded as one of the most promising prospects for Russian motor sport, is currently competing in the German SEAT León Supercópa.

Therefore it was the logical move for him taking the wheel of a GR Asia WTCC SEAT León alongside the team’s regular drivers Tom Coronel and Maurizio Ceresoli.

“I'm very pleased to have him in the team. We are currently negotiating to find an agreement also for the next rounds at Brands Hatch and Monza,” GR Asia's team principal Paul Ridgway said.

Courtesy wtcc

Is O`Brien also back in the car ?

Back home.

Great day - where should I start?
The races were quite good, maybe there could have been more action, but it was fine, and some drivers made some cool overtakings (Colciago for example). Sadly Corthals totally wrecked his beautiful Seat...

I've met Maurice, Bram and Maik for the first time, very cool guys! And I've finally managed to make my donation, it's better that with this paypal thing...

And YES, I've played Race 07. And it's awesome! This is really worth waiting, and buying it on the release day.

Photos follow later

Eeey Roberto,

We just arrived back in the Netherlands after a 7 hour ride! Man have met so much nice people this weekend and post a report later.

Very nice meeting you Robbe!!

Sadredinov, who was classified second in last year’s FIA European Super Production Cup at Estoril behind fellow countryman Alexander Lvov and is now regarded as one of the most promising prospects for Russian motor sport, is currently competing in the German SEAT León Supercópa.

Therefore it was the logical move for him taking the wheel of a GR Asia WTCC SEAT León alongside the team’s regular drivers Tom Coronel and Maurizio Ceresoli.

“I'm very pleased to have him in the team. We are currently negotiating to find an agreement also for the next rounds at Brands Hatch and Monza,” GR Asia's team principal Paul Ridgway said.

Courtesy wtcc

Is O`Brien also back in the car ?

Sadredinov really did a great job. He only was 1.1 seconds behind the pole. Hopefully he can do even better if he can also race in the coming races.

About O'Brien: Dunno if he's coming back in the WTCC. It seems that he is having some budgetproblems....

• Henrik Stoldt

Uh. Didn't expect such a mess. Race 1 was horrible... too much amateurs in the WTCC... 10 cars went into the pit after lap 1 and about 4 were wrecked. Pffff now I know why there aren't many WTCC-fans. Race 2 was okay, but even the world champion Andy Priaulx pushed Farfus, the one in front of him.... this isn't fair racing. I'm a bit disappointed ;/.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 132 71.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 23.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 38 20.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 38 20.4%