2007 World Touring Car Championship

lol you cant call zanardi an amateur really :) he messed it up in T1.. The rest of the race was really exciting. Cars totally wrecked going into the pit. Mechanics doing overtime to get the cars up and running again for race 2! It was really good to see

• Henrik Stoldt

I'm calling Larini an amateur. Such a stupid move in front of the first corner...

i have just come back from a fantastic weekend in Oschersleben watching the wtcc what brill races the track has changed the 1st turn is now a circane and its tight i hope thats in the new race 07 iguess u know the results

• Wido Rossen

Zanardi penalized for start incedent

Alex Zanardi has been penalized by the FIA.
He and Nicola Larini hat to report at the race directors office after the race.
The race directors hold Zanardi resposible for the crash at the start in witch several driver were involved.

Zanardi will be put back 10 place`s on the grid for the upcoming 4 race`s.

Nicola larini did not receive any penaly.

• Wido Rossen

Absolute, maybey they will fight the dicision of the race directors.

• Kyril

As much as I admire the man, he's been getting away with that kind if driving far to long. I do agree tho, the penalty does seem a bit harsh.

Video coverage of real races

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find video coverage of the WTCC, either this years or even last years.
Unfortunately, there is no TV coverage of this event in Australia (only get V8 Supercars, F1, Champ Cars, or World Rally Champ). We used to get the BTCC a few years ago but not anymore.
I enjoyed watching the video's that used to be posted on this site (the hotlap section), and would love to see some more of the real thing.
Is it possible to buy DVD's or similar of these events in Europe? I know that video's of our local V8"s are sold in Aus, so maybe you have something similar over there. :couch2:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.