2 Explosions in Boston, USA

Actually , I hope the second brother resists arrest also.

I'm sure if they were captured and questioned , the only things you would get are the same old Muslim extremist b.s.

If they're both dead , then we can avoid all the tedious media circus and cost to the taxpayers.

They don't deserve to be alive anyway.

So, just an idea but it sprung to my mind.

What if one day a terrorist organization wants to kill one American civilian per foreign civilian "accidentally" killed by American drone strikes / air strikes?

Not saying that killing civilians is ok, it really isn't, just like it's not ok to "accidentally" kill children in drone strikes / air strikes. But what are the US supposed to say in that case? It really is merely some sort of the same thing the US is doing in the Middle East right now.
They don't deserve to be alive anyway.
According to this logic wouldn't the drone / aircraft pilots who caused such "accidents" deserve to die as well?

Surely you're aware of the differences between collateral damage and deliberate terrorism?

The military has spent billions developing precise weapons just for that reason. Drone operators don't go to bed at night dreaming about how much fun it's going to be to blow up babies the next day. Come on!

Terrorists are always going to have an excuse du jour. If it isn't one thing then it's something else.
There's no excuse for terrorism whether it's domestic, the Stern gang, Al Queda , the IRA or anyone else.

facepalm.jpg

Terrorism is a very vague word. And it depends on what side you are on in the first place.

When the US Soldiers literally slaughtered people for fun in Irak do you think the Iraqis considered it Terrorism or "Collateral damage"?

The IRA was funded and supported by many people in the USA and very little was actually done to stem that flow of funding, indeed IRA Murderers were Lauded at the Whitehouse.

The USA supported and funded Osama Bin Laden when he was Terrorising the Russians in Afghanistan.

Isn't it amazing how Terrorism is fine UNTIL it effects the USA, it's also amazing how the USA supports Terrorists (they call them Freedom Fighters) around the world but strangely this support doesn't extend to Palestinian Freedom Fighters :confused:

Surely you're aware of the differences between collateral damage and deliberate terrorism?

The military has spent billions developing precise weapons just for that reason. Drone operators don't go to bed at night dreaming about how much fun it's going to be to blow up babies the next day. Come on!

Terrorists are always going to have an excuse du jour. If it isn't one thing then it's something else.
There's no excuse for terrorism whether it's domestic, the Stern gang, Al Queda , the IRA or anyone else.
To those people the US Army are just terrorists like those people are terrorist to you.

And about those "precise weapons": we all know how good they are working, we're seeing the results way too often.
The IRA was funded and supported by many people in the USA and very little was actually done to stem that flow of funding, indeed IRA Murderers were Lauded at the Whitehouse.

The USA supported and funded Osama Bin Laden when he was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan.

Isn't it amazing how Terrorism is fine UNTIL it effects the USA, it's also amazing how the USA supports Terrorists (they call them Freedom Fighters) around the world but strangely this support doesn't extend to Palestinian Freedom Fighters :confused:
Correct. Sad but correct.

USA is smart.. they play both sides of the coin.
Same with Saddam.

LOL, way to go, comparing an entire country of 300 million different people to one crazy man who had no problem with killing his own people. From reading your posts over the years in the iracing assetto corsa forums, you come across to me as a "know it all" (not a personal attack, just an observation) but this is ridiculous. And people say americans are ignorant, but its actually quite ignorant to group millions of people into one general category. Thats like saying all black people are thugs or all muslims hate jews etc.

I'm not trying to discount the opinions of the father, he could very well be right, but I had a feeling the conspiracy's would start to fly before too long. It's funny how with 9/11, there were all these conspiracy's flying around about Dubya purposely crashing our own planes into our own buildings to have a reason for war, but you hardly heard anything about conspiracy's when the trolley bombings in london or the train massacres in madrid happened. It seem that whenever it involves the US though, it's some secret conspiracy by some government organization. The funny thing is that most of these conpsiracy theories come from people who dont even live here and all they have to go on is what their own biased media outlets report in the news.

Im not so blinded that I think our government and military are guilt free. I've seen the videos of the soldiers and their heartless attacks on innocent people in the middle east. I've got to believe however, that the vast majority of the american military are good people and really do believe they are fighting for a good cause. In the bowels of war though, especially if you exposed to the barbaric ways that muslims fight, you may start to think this is how it is and fight fire with fire. While there have been some sad acts by american soldiers, the islam extremists fight dirty every day of their lives. Not to mention they completely repress women, treat them like inferior beings, and run their lives like they are personal servants. If you are not okay with slavery of african americans than you should in no way be ok with what is essentially the slavery of women.

Yes, The US claims to be a free country and day by day, our civil liberties are lessening. I don't exactly agree with this direction myself, but I can still go out my front door and do just about anything I want and be just about anything I want with no consequence. From where I stand, I have no problem with Muslims, Jews, Christians, Catholics, Buddhists, Mormons, whatever the hell you want to be, but it's clear to me that Muslim extremists have no place in their hearts for anyone differing from their beliefs and they fight cowardly dirty battles to suppress other ideals.

LOL, way to go, comparing an entire country of 300 million different people to one crazy man who had no problem with killing his own people. From reading your posts over the years in the iracing assetto corsa forums, you come across to me as a "know it all" (not a personal attack, just an observation) but this is ridiculous. And people say americans are ignorant, but its actually quite ignorant to group millions of people into one general category. Thats like saying all black people are thugs or all muslims hate jews etc.
Probably should have said US Government yes.
But on the ignorant bit. I´d say there´s a small minority that´s not ignorant in USA with a major majority that´s so ignorant it get´s a bit scary.

I'm not trying to discount the opinions of the father, he could very well be right, but I had a feeling the conspiracy's would start to fly before too long. It's funny how with 9/11, there were all these conspiracy's flying around about Dubya purposely crashing our own planes into our own buildings to have a reason for war, but you hardly heard anything about conspiracy's when the trolley bombings in london or the train massacres in madrid happened.
Well first of all it was their mother, not their father.
Second of all, the 7/7 bombings is as obvious as the 9/11 attacks.
Let´s ignore the rehearsal before the attacks and let´s ignore the obvious bits.

Let´s use your head here instead. They bomb you why?
Because you have freedom? Bull*hit. Many more countries are more "free" then yours.

It seem that whenever it involves the US though, it's some secret conspiracy by some government organization. The funny thing is that most of these conpsiracy theories come from people who dont even live here and all they have to go on is what their own biased media outlets report in the news.
False. When we had our first terror attack in sweden i blamed CIA who we catched sitting on roof tops examining our own population.
2 months later we had our first suicide bomber.... COINCIDENCE...

Im not so blinded that I think our government and military are guilt free. I've seen the videos of the soldiers and their heartless attacks on innocent people in the middle east.
Yes you are. End of.

About 65 americans die every year in terror-attacks.
How many Iraqi´s and Afghans do you think every year?

Yes, The US claims to be a free country and day by day, our civil liberties are lessening. I don't exactly agree with this direction myself, but I can still go out my front door and do just about anything I want and be just about anything I want with no consequence. From where I stand, I have no problem with Muslims, Jews, Christians, Catholics, Buddhists, Mormons, whatever the hell you want to be, but it's clear to me that Muslim extremists have no place in their hearts for anyone differing from their beliefs and they fight cowardly dirty battles to suppress other ideals.

Don´t you get it!?

this "freedom" bull*hit is all propaganda.
Show me one point that says you are more free then any other developed country.
You can´t because they are selling you wolf-tickets have been doing that since the Iraq invasion.

This whole Freedom BS is just that....BULL*HIT.

Enjoy your freedom-fries. I hope they taste good.

we have go agree to disagree hampus, in the same way you think we feed into the freedom BS, I think you feed into the conspiracy BS.

If you look at Miguel's original post, which I was replying too, he clearly says FATHER says they were setup :)

I wonder how long before we ban Pressure Cookers :p

It saddens me to see what happened in Bosten, it brought all my memories of 9/11 back. But at the same time I was a bit angry to see the USA back in the media headlines, which in contrast is the daily life of many people in the world. People who are living in a state of permanent danger and almost nobody seems to care about. People that have been faded out and forgotten by our society.

I think the most crucial question towards people sharing the same opinion like johnnymat should be, who are you to decide over the life of people? This a questionable matter of a different institution that has to handle this matter within the conventions of the human rights. However the three powers of the USA are good at violating human rights regulation, so people like johnnymat have a good chance to get their corpse. But this won't change anything - the harm is already done.

I don't believe that one more dead terrorist will change anything for the better.

Remember Gandhi: "An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind."

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back