2 Explosions in Boston, USA

I´m very excited to see who they will blame the attacks on again.

Here´s from the second explosion.

I find it quite funny how skewed the world is. Boston explosions, all the western media is in complete shock calling it terror attacks etc.
Months earlier Drone´s killed something like 10-12 children in Afghanistan and it was considered a small mistake, nothing to worry about, let´s move on.

Hampus Andersson I just wanted to say the same...dozens of people are dying each day, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the likes, but the world cares a lot more about a few people dying in Boston.

Not to downplay what happened but that's a bit perverted after all.

This just in, bomb sniffing dogs were at the start and finish lines earlier in the day. Weren't there statements saying there was no intel on a y threat? Not going to just cry foul but if it's a coincidence it joins the ranks of some other pretty questionable events who just happened to have training excersizes minutes away. I'm with Hampus. I want to see who they blame it on or if someone claims responsibility.

"University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

"We are just so thankful right now," Stevenson said."

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopula...Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

My heart goes out to the dead and wounded.

Here´s an example of how skewed the western world is. This is the front page of a news station in Sweden.

In one of the images, about 3 people died.
The other one is of an earth quake that happened just now in a few of the Arab countries where they believe several hundred people have died.
It was the strongest earth quake for over 40 years in that region.

7.8 on the Richter-scale

wknhSIe.jpg

XDrteYI.jpg

Why does a celebrity getting murdered make the national news but ordinary citizens dying dont always? its just the way the world is. If these bombings happened in Shanghai, Tokyo, London, Glasgow, Sydney, or any major city around the world, it would still outrank an earthquake. It is sad for sure, but if this is a terrorist bombing, it creates world unrest and an earthquake does not. I feel people ought to start looking at their own countries problems and stop blaming the us and western civilizations for the worlds issues.

And looki-looo a bill has been passed because of the bombings...
Everytime an event happens, a bill gets passed that infringes on the freedom of people.

The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) is a proposed law in the United States which would allow for the sharing of Internet traffic information between the U.S. government and certain technology and manufacturing companies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Intelligence_Sharing_and_Protection_Act

And people still don´t see it coming. Maybe after 15 more bills most will get it.

Edit: ....and 15 more "events".

Actually this bill got passed in secret behind closed doors a few days before the bombings in Boston.

The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) is a proposed law in the United States which would allow for the sharing of Internet traffic information between the U.S. government and certain technology and manufacturing companies.

One thing for sure is that this bill will be used to do more than what it states.

They snuck CIPSA by? Well ****. Wasn't expecting that.

Kinda wasn't surprised by the Saudi National that was quietly deported out of the US for matters of national security. Couple that with the videos/pics of the suspicious guys with the large(then missing) bags all leave a bad taste in my mouth, then Biden spits in it and announces Obama is preparing a new wave of executive actions on guns in the wake of the failed background checks bill in the senate. More and more excuses to take more liberties away and expand the already Orwellian surveillance tactics in place today.

The Left Wingers So Badly Wanted It To Be Billy Jo Bob From The Trailer Park Down The Road. It Appears It May Be Fueled By Muslim Extremists, But This Is Not Confirmed For Certain. Im 3 Hours From Boston And General Activity, Even Here Is At A High. I Hope This Ends Soon :( Sorry For Caps, My Smartphone Has Gone Haywire.

What a weird story... The two guys are Chech, promising athletes, older brother boxer and could have joined the American Olympic team, the other went to school at Cambridge and got a scholarship worth 2500 dollars and even got elected as "athlete of the month".
The older brother said he rather box for USA then Russia.

Yet despite all of that these two decided to blow up two bombs in USA.
Seems like the wrong country to me. Russia seems like a more logical place.

Very strange this imo.

I wonder if they will take the 19 year old alive regardless of if he fights back or not.

Congratulations to all the agencies involved in catching these guys. They killed one of them in a gunfight and hopefully they'll have the other one is custody soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.3%