2 Explosions in Boston, USA

Can anybody tell me why everybody is so goddamn sure that these two guys are the actual bombers?
We have nothing on our hands that proves that they did the bombings except for the usual corporate media that we learned is not to be trusted.
Where is the evidence?
For me it smells like another false flag attack. Why?

We have two highly talented and intelligent guys that are in their best age to make something out of their lives. They have good education, get fiancial support, have loving parents.
On the other hand the media describes them as follows:
1. "i have not a single American friend"
I live in Germany and for many years I haven´t had a German friend because it was easier for me to adapt to the cultural behaviour of slavic people, because my family is Silecian. Doesn´t make me a killer.
2. "The bombers were Chechen muslims"
Apart from the sad fact that most American forum dwellers can´t tell Chechnya apart from the Czech Republik, that doesn´t make them radical per se.
3. "The Chechen civil war turned them into monsters"
Social media tells the family left their country in 1987. The civil war started in the 90´s.
4. "The older brother showed high interest in terrorism folklore"
And? I had a lot of odiots in class who listened to stuff like NAzi-Rock etc. Thats no evidence!

The media again tries so hard to convince us.
I think their (the boys) social media communication was misused to entrap them into this. He must be a frustrated radical muslim with no friends! Since years politicians and the western media enforce a swing to the right with massive muslim bashing. Look at what we did to the near east during the last years. Iraque, Lybia, Afghanistan, now Iran. As long as we did weapon deals with Gaddafi & Co. they were our friends. WTF?

I am catholic and I wonder how I would feel if I sit in a bus and a woman would sit in front of me with a tabloid depicting a headline like "do we have to accept churches next to our kindergardens" or something like that. How would I feel while knowing that Christian weddings are now "the thing" with muslim drone pilots.

What went wrong with people if they support drone pilots that have a cup of coffee while doing "collateral murder", while they call frustrated suicide attackers "cowards"?! What do we expect people to do if we destroy their families and contaminate their country with depleted uranium?! What do we expect from a father that tries to push his son´s guts back into his ripped up stomach?
We are a nation of self righteous assholes if we think that this is the way to maintain peace.

btw. has anybody noticed that front covers of magazines usually have a black background color when they address muslims as a topic?
This is a hypothetical question. Don´t answer. ;)

People are classed as Extremist\Fundamentalist\Evil\Fanatical when we see them on the streets of Afghanistan, Iraq or those type of countries celebrating after the death of an American or protesting about their Families being annihilated by a US Drone yet nothing is said when Americans pour onto the streets shouting USA, USA, USA and waving the US Flag at every opportunity, the behaviour is exactly the same and many, many people in the US are just as much Extremist\Fanatical as the Islamic Extremists.

You know Chuck Norris doesn´t really exist.

I think Chuck Norris may be a bit upset to hear that, I guess you mean the Characters he portrays don't exist ;)

Apparantly the Anchor who did the story was fired afterwards. Walkman worded it very well, how can the masses be so appeased just by a mere apprehension and no evidence? The mother, father and now aunt have all come out and called BS, the aunt is a lawyer who I hope will peruse the issue. To see Boston take to the streets after martial law chanting USA USA sickened me. Reminds me of Star Wars:

"So this is how liberty dies, by thunderous applause."

If they have WMD on the charge sheet it pretty much guarantees a Guilty verdict and in the good old US of A, "Revenge", more commonly known as the Death Penalty!

What constitutes WMD in the USA?
How many people can be killed with an Assault Rifle or Uzi or some of the other MILITARY WEAPON openly on sale in the Land of the Free and home of the Mass Murderer?
Isn't an Assault Rifle a WMD?
Aren't WMD's sold in convenience stores?
Isn't the right the bear WMD's written in the Constitution?

Give people the right to bear WMD's and then blow them away or inject them with poison for using them :rolleyes: , it's all good as long as the WMD's are legally held and the US Government has got the Tax from the sale of the WMD's.

The USA is littered with White Supremist Groups, Far Right Groups, Religious Nutter Groups, Democrat & Republican Groups, many of them have massive caches of WMD's and conspire to use them every time they have a meeting or sit in Congress or House of Representatives BUT they are of course "AMERICANS" not Muslim or other Immigrants so that is fine!

How nice of the bomb squad to tweet a warning of an explosion and training drills. Watch the video to see just where these "drills" we're set to take place.

Edit: looks like the tweet came an hour after the explosions, guess the bomb squad didn't have enough to do after the blast if they're setting up drills in the same freakin place.

"Weapons of War have no place on our streets" Barak Obama

LiveLeak-dot-com-f10055e4c1b2-image.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-0f080b9f79cb-image.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-ef0302e70096-image.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-9ad68ced577b-image.jpg.resized.jpg

Going Door to door, ripping families from their homes, Warrantless i might add. So much for the 4th amendment
LiveLeak-dot-com-f7c03117f534-image.jpg.resized.jpg
LiveLeak-dot-com-4c80e3029e8b-image.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-1f572923d58e-image.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-3aba42486257-image.jpg.resized.jpg

"Those who trade liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

Doesn't look like the America I once knew, but it Definitely looks like the one I know now.

More pictures here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=59e_1366635991

Don't forget America would love to have the power to do that in ANY Country, if it can't be done via boots on the ground it will be done by Drones. The US already has major powers around the world including here in the UK with a one way Extradition Treaty, the US also refuses to abide by the ICC.

I had to chuckle this morning with the old guy that owned the boat sobbing as he was described as a Hero, he went outside and looked in his boat FFS :roflmao: mind you being America I suppose he could have gone back inside, loaded up the rocket Launcher and Assault Rifles and done a full on assault on his boat.

"WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches."

Newly uploaded video shows the scene of the police coming into contact with the two brothers. They yell out "we give up!" "we didn't do it!" police respond with gunfire.

Some comments at YT claim that yellings are "keep it up" and "give me that gun", i listened again and it's also likely, tough this changes nothing in this terrible and unfair incident happened to these two young men. :(

This event also benefited Russia's policies towards Chechenistan! Win win for big guys...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back