rF2 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - Sun 24 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I will do gte please and will become a premium member this week if that's ok
Thanks
Ross
Hello, i want to signup in GTE
GTE class for me please
in please
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I will have to add all of you to the reserves list for the time being. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the day. Alternatively you could ask to see if any drivers currently on the list are willing to share their seat.

ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Does this mean if I can turn them on/off then I can choose ?
What I mean is, does the server / car prevent me from choosing an illegal setting or do I need to make sure I have set them correctly?

ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Does this mean if I can turn them on/off then I can choose ?
What I mean is, does the server / car prevent me from choosing an illegal setting or do I need to make sure I have set them correctly?

The only settings for ABS and TC that will be available are those on the car itself; the standard ABS and TC settings controlled by the server will be disabled (as they are for all rFactor 2 club events when car specific settings are available).

I have yet do my own full proper shakedown of the three DPI cars, but after reading this comment on Steam(can be found on the Mazda page) I have some preliminary questions:
1CDB55B0-0867-4258-AE14-027E9D890DDB.jpeg

This sounds a bit alarming since we are running at a high speed track, I’m unable at the moment to try it but can someone confirm if this issue is true? If so, will it be fixed in time for the event?
Also, observing the AI racing the DPI’s around Le Mans the Cadillac is clearly the car to choose, with the Acura a close second and the Mazda a slightly distant third. I just wanted a rough estimate on the difference in performance and I know I shouldn’t take AI performance as gospel but does anyone with a bit of experience with these cars know if one can be equally competitive in any car?

Any answer is very much appreciative, especially regarding the physics ‘issue’. The difference in performance is something I will be able to dig deeper in myself with time, however the DPI’s are totally uncharted water for me and I wanted to know if any kind soul had some info or tips about these cars.
Cheers!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea