1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i just love the Primera , it was one of the cars in TOCA Touring Car Chmpionship pc game ,and i played it a lot.
Any more cars in the btcc series coming? ty for an amazing modcar.
yes more are planned to come, was hoping to get something released end of this year, but development got delayed a bit, hopefully it won't be too long ( Jan/Feb?)

it is a lot of work, but unlike earlier years I now have more help with more people also doing the models + textures, so hopefully things will be quite a bit faster on the modelling front

physics will take a time though, no matter what

42269578_1681817565263906_8235833307451883520_o.jpg

I also love the concept of old school BTCC cars,and I love your Primera, but, like some others, I am experiencing weird FFB with this car. I am not technical so it's difficult for me to explain what is happening, by it's the only FWD car (and I drive quite a few of them) that makes my CLS Elite rattle like my old Logitech G29. I don't feel "connected" to the car and the wheel seems to be be getting "softer" and then "harder" in quick succesions, which creates that "rattling" sensations. Maybe it is just the characterisctics of this particular car, and I just need to learn how to drive it, but generally I enjoy FWD cars, and others behave very well on my CSL, and it always stays very smooth...just my 3 cents :)
I am really looking forward for the rest of the pack :)

There's no actual rain in AC, it's just a visual + lower track grip. Perhaps later with some kind of detection, we can do more.
but I would assume that you could have wet weather tires that would have more grip

the trick would be to make them not work when it's not set to rain ;) but yeah, I suppose visual gimmick at thsi point
not sure if we will include this in release afterall, but it's good to know how this works, if we want to be able to switch to different tires :) so that it can also change visually

freakin awesome car dude, great to drive can realy through it around but still being careful with the back end. realy loviny trying to relive the TOCA days, i do hav one request mind ;-), is it possible since the shader patch is comin on so well, to hav the workin wipers added, thank you for your hard work and efforts

freakin awesome car dude, great to drive can realy through it around but still being careful with the back end. realy loviny trying to relive the TOCA days, i do hav one request mind ;-), is it possible since the shader patch is comin on so well, to hav the workin wipers added, thank you for your hard work and efforts

check out post #303 in this thread :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea