1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
There must be some misunderstanding here, CM is used as a launcher to replace the vanilla one. If content requires a custom shader like Stereo's ksPPMM_emissive included with the bmw, it'll still be needed when launched from vanilla launcher or CM.

Now, if you are also running CSP with CM (will also run without CM, but it'll then be impossible to configure patch related stuff without a proper gui), that's a different matter. Csp has some replacements for shaders that were needed to install separately on vanilla (very likely for that one). It's still a good idea to install their original version as a fallback nonetheless.

Last edited:
There must be some misunderstanding here, CM is used as a launcher to replace the vanilla one. If content requires a custom shader like Stereo's ksPPMM_emissive included with the bmw, it'll still be needed when launched from vanilla launcher or CM.

Now, if you are also running CSP with CM (will also run without CM, but it'll then be impossible to configure patch related stuff without a proper gui), that's a different matter. Csp has some replacements for shaders that were needed to install separately on vanilla (very likely for that one). It's still a good idea to install their original version as a fallback nonetheless.

My sincere apologies. I really meant the CSP which I have as well, but I kept referring to CM since that's where the options are configured as you mentioned. So yes I was wondering if the files bundled with the download are needed since I have the CSP which I assumed has the shaders already, and I was worried there would be some kind of conflict. Thank you again for the replies.

correct, it works the same , CM just can help with isntalling stuff and managing files, but as AlleyViper pointed out, it doesn't copy files it doesn't understand
Thanks for mentioning it

Thank you again for the great work Patrik. I have downloaded all the cars that you have come up with. Great fun driving them.

most common probem is that people don't install the shader , that's in the description
We have the same issue with our tracks... one way around it, is to use a vanilla shader, then use a shader replacement line in the config to set the emissive one up. That way, vanilla users won’t need to install anything. And CSP users will have the shader anyways.

We have the same issue with our tracks... one way around it, is to use a vanilla shader, then use a shader replacement line in the config to set the emissive one up. That way, vanilla users won’t need to install anything. And CSP users will have the shader anyways.
that is very interesting idea.

however, and I hope I'm not mistaken here , I believe our latest ( not released yet) version of the car is now also using other CSP functionality, including some physics tweaks, so it will be CSP only

one issue is that doing car to work well without CSP and with CSP, is also a bit more work, so it's also a question how many people run vanilla AC vs CSP

not sure to be honest, but as far as I can tell, if people follow the steps in the instructions, it should work correctly, even in vanilla AC
these are mods after all, you need to understand that you need to do few things to get it to work, and should only install at your own risk

Hey!

Also trying here as well as the skin's page.

Does anyone have a high quality scan or image of the Team Dynamics 100+ Alloy Wheels logos featured on the side and rear of the car?

screen-shot-2016-11-28-at-18-14-53.png

I'm just missing these off of completing 1998 Matt Neal Team Dynamics skin. I'll upload once finished!

Hi, I just downloaded both the BMW and the Nissan Patrick made. I love the BMW, however the nissan keeps sending the "invalid setup" warning and i can't drive it. I installed both cars manually as instructed. I have also tried to change some values on the setup, unfortunately with no results. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Hi, I can't seem to get the mod to work. I enter the loading screen and it takes me back to the car select screen. I've drag and dropped the files as instructed and also downloaded the ksPPMM_emissive file. Does the ksPPMM_emissive file have to go into a particular folder? I've placed it in the AC root folder.
I'm trying to load in VR if that's of any relevance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.