1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work, guys - and that applies to all three of the cars you released so far. Please keep up the great work!

I was running some offline tests to try determining how similar the cars are in pace and how much fuel they use.

Track: Nordschleife VLN layout (24.358 km comprised of the Nürburgring Sprint circuit + fast NGK chicane + Nordschleife)
Tires: Hard (adjusted pressures)
Weather: Ideal

BMW 320i STW v0.5.1
  • 8:38,208 min
  • 10.86 liters per lap (capacity: 85 liters)
  • Vmax 266 km/h
Nissan Primera P11 BTCC v1.1
  • 8:40,027 min
  • 21.21 liters per lap (capacity: 60 liters)
  • Vmax 265 km/h
Volvo S40 BTCC v0.7.2
  • 8:35,598 min
  • 9.33 liters per lap (capacity: 60 liters)
  • Vmax 266 km/h
Could you get these cars closer together in terms of fuel use (and, if any evidence of higher tanks exists, capacity), please? It would greatly help to race them. Especially the Nissan seems to have a crazy high consumption, drinking nearly twice as much as the BMW which has the biggest tank of the lot. The Volvo seems to have an edge in performance a straight line, making it a bit surprising to see the Volvo as the most efficient of the three as of now.

Thanks in advance.

Great work, guys - and that applies to all three of the cars you released so far. Please keep up the great work!

I was running some offline tests to try determining how similar the cars are in pace and how much fuel they use.

Track: Nordschleife VLN layout (24.358 km comprised of the Nürburgring Sprint circuit + fast NGK chicane + Nordschleife)
Tires: Hard (adjusted pressures)
Weather: Ideal

BMW 320i STW v0.5.1
  • 8:38,208 min
  • 10.86 liters per lap (capacity: 85 liters)
  • Vmax 266 km/h
Nissan Primera P11 BTCC v1.1
  • 8:40,027 min
  • 21.21 liters per lap (capacity: 60 liters)
  • Vmax 265 km/h
Volvo S40 BTCC v0.7.2
  • 8:35,598 min
  • 9.33 liters per lap (capacity: 60 liters)
  • Vmax 266 km/h
Could you get these cars closer together in terms of fuel use (and, if any evidence of higher tanks exists, capacity), please? It would greatly help to race them. Especially the Nissan seems to have a crazy high consumption, drinking nearly twice as much as the BMW which has the biggest tank of the lot. The Volvo seems to have an edge in performance a straight line, making it a bit surprising to see the Volvo as the most efficient of the three as of now.

Thanks in advance.
Primera consumption was broken :) but I think it's fixed, we just haven't released the update of it, ideally - we would release all 3 cars at the same time, but yeah, more balancing incoming once we get the AWD Audi

Hi Patrik,

Great cars! Thanks a lot. I want to organize a championship with these cars on s.gp in the near future. So is there really a 4th car coming? And I'm also interested when the fuel consumption of the Nissan will be fixed.

Hi Patrik,

Great cars! Thanks a lot. I want to organize a championship with these cars on s.gp in the near future. So is there really a 4th car coming? And I'm also interested when the fuel consumption of the Nissan will be fixed.
Hello there ,
I don't think there will be 4th car released anytime soon
As far as fuel consumption, it's not quite as simple for us to release update , as we were in the middle of some tweaking
I would suggest for your league to edit the car.ini ( I believe that's where it is , i can look at the number i came up with ) and your entire league can use a custom data.acd that you make

We definitely want to release an update to all our cars , but this will probably coincide with release of Peugeot

It may be something to do with how the car's suspension is implemented in-game, but the front suspension is so low that a full tank of fuel invalidates an otherwise-default setup, and the only way to start with a full tank I have found so far is by raising the front ride height all the way.

It may be something to do with how the car's suspension is implemented in-game, but the front suspension is so low that a full tank of fuel invalidates an otherwise-default setup, and the only way to start with a full tank I have found so far is by raising the front ride height all the way.
I belive this issue has been fixed, @Giuseppe Abagnale right?, but becasue of the other on going tweaks and updates, we weren't able to get to a point where this would be safe to release as an update, which is really needed , as we also fixed some other annoyances -like the extreme fuel consumption

Can someone help me please? I'm trying to use this but I'm getting a "Setup Invalid" when I try to race with it? I've tried launching the game via Content Manager and via Steam?

Apart from that, it looks beautiful in the screenshots and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

Have a look what is invalid in the set up. It will tell you. It’s normally the suspension height front or rear when this has happened to me.

Thanks for the response, where do I go to see what is invalid?

It just says "Invalid Setup" on the left but what I did was go into the suspension and raise the front left and front right one click and it fixed it.

Thanks for the response, where do I go to see what is invalid?

It just says "Invalid Setup" on the left but what I did was go into the suspension and raise the front left and front right one click and it fixed it.
On the setup window on the right of the screen, it will display the current ride-heights of the car alongside the rest of its current resting suspension geometry. Next to the number indicating the height is the minimum height that the car must be at for the setup to be deemed valid. If the number is red, then the car's height is set too low. If the number is yellow, then it is currently at the lowest height it can be while still being valid. If the number is white, then you have additional height to play with the suspension geometry without hitting the legal limit.

On the setup window on the right of the screen, it will display the current ride-heights of the car alongside the rest of its current resting suspension geometry. Next to the number indicating the height is the minimum height that the car must be at for the setup to be deemed valid. If the number is red, then the car's height is set too low. If the number is yellow, then it is currently at the lowest height it can be while still being valid. If the number is white, then you have additional height to play with the suspension geometry without hitting the legal limit.

Thanks, I'll keep a look out for that but yeah, it was suspension related, lifted up the front ride height and that solved it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea