1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! Congrats for this mod its amazing! I have a problem with it, I cant se the dashboard info. I only get de diff time but nothing about speed, time, gear or gas. The backlight does works. Can anyone help me with that? This happen either in VR or single screen. Could be some setup in my CSP or CM? I´m on CSP 1.74
sound like you might not have installed the fonts ? we are using custom made fonts

Hey, the car looks beautiful but I can't drive it because it says ''setup invalid'' even with tyre blankets on, the front suspension raised to the max and with 1 liter of fuel in the tank it's still 3mm too low on the front, I really don't know what to do anymore

Last edited:
@Patrik Marek For the "invalid setup" i used this values in car.ini to solve the error

Code:
[RULES]
MIN_HEIGHT=0.043
BTCC rules were supposed to be 45mm min, so I think what we need to is adjust the point from which it measures , rather then lowering the height limit :) but I think we already implemented a fix, just need to release update

which might be finally coming in the next few weeks, fixing lot of other small things here and there

Last edited:
Hi there, wonderful cart but I struggle a lot with turn in oversteer and can't be competitive with the 320i, anyone has some advice on setup or driving technique? Thanks!

Patrik Marek submitted a new resource:

1999 Nissan Primera BTCC - legendary supertourer

Read more about this resource...
Hi. I really would love to try this car out. I have installed it manually including the shader recommended. But i can't get it to work. The BMW no problems but this Nissan does not work on my end. I can see the car in CM and when i want to practice with it the steering wheel icon is not there. It says "setup invalid". A little help would be welcome thank you.

Hi. I really would love to try this car out. I have installed it manually including the shader recommended. But i can't get it to work. The BMW no problems but this Nissan does not work on my end. I can see the car in CM and when i want to practice with it the steering wheel icon is not there. It says "setup invalid". A little help would be welcome thank you.
Look up a few posts to April 3rd.

Thanx for the fix. But where can i find this car.ini?
In the 'data' folder.
Can't remember whether you'll need to unpack data.acd first for this car to gain access, but there's a button to do this in CM (at the bottom of the ...content/cars screen for this car).
Be sure to repack the data after saving and delete the unpacked data folder.

Last edited:
I had the same issues, easily fixed. Just tick the box to activate tyre warmers

I had the same issues, easily fixed. Just tick the box to activate tyre warmers
IIRC the issue is too low ride height, so either:
give it a click or two on ride height
a few clicks more tyre pressure
tyre warmers as @tonydean2 said.

anything to raise the car by 1-2mm will work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%