1970's Performance Mustangs

Cars 1970's Performance Mustangs 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
So what the R cars are is based off of the heritage racers in historic events that do not follow trans am regulations, but are made like them, so it should be quite fast on the slicks, though I agree they do seem to be braking faster than I thought. The tires are the same as the GT40 for reference.
Ah ok, that explains the cornering capability, I think the brakes need looking at though. Can't resist but say, if it was my mod with that wiggle room of modern modified version I would tune it to race with the 60's grid of classic race cars that is shaping up. It is 70's but close enough! The GTA, 718 RS60, Fulvia & I think the Giulia TZ possibly as well (all though I haven't tested thoroughly) are all usable together, it would be nice to have a muscle car that can join in the party :D

If only this article was online somewhere, it might have brake test results for the 1970 Bud Moore Mustang. I can't find it anywhere though.
Jan 1971 R&T
133-4.jpg

Hey guys, I was messing with the files and was gonna make a drift car using these amazing artworks you guys have created, now if I may ask, how have you managed to have the interior line up in kseditor?

With the Boss 429 (non R version) I noticed when the engine redlines it begins to pulse. Bouncing off the rev limiter ?

I noticed it in some of the other Mustangs as well although in the 429 it seems the most prominent. The 429R doesn't exhibit this behavior.

what track is that? Mind putting a link to it if it's a mod?

Black Cat County with the texture mod

Maybe this one

Not sure if this is still in devleopment, just in case it is:
noticed rustang has some see through parts on lod1
qoQCVW6.png

noticed the 302R exterior and interior engine sound might be slightly imbalanced (with default AC sound levels), when racing opponents, their engine can drown out yours, sometimes sounds almost like getting cancelled out by phase inversion or whatever the terminology is, probably just the levels need tuning though

a couple of other notes i made a while ago:
not sure if these tags are appropriate when compared with the way kunos uses the # ones, they seem to be used for groups like supercars, hypercars, or specific racing groups:
"#BigBlock",
"#HotchkissDrive",

some errors, not sure if any of them matter but they can probably be fixed easily
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] RIM_OFFSET
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] FRONT_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] REAR_MAX_GLOW

Not sure if this is still in devleopment, just in case it is:
noticed rustang has some see through parts on lod1
qoQCVW6.png

noticed the 302R exterior and interior engine sound might be slightly imbalanced (with default AC sound levels), when racing opponents, their engine can drown out yours, sometimes sounds almost like getting cancelled out by phase inversion or whatever the terminology is, probably just the levels need tuning though

a couple of other notes i made a while ago:
not sure if these tags are appropriate when compared with the way kunos uses the # ones, they seem to be used for groups like supercars, hypercars, or specific racing groups:
"#BigBlock",
"#HotchkissDrive",

some errors, not sure if any of them matter but they can probably be fixed easily
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_mach1_70_428/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_HOT
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] LAG_COOL
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RF
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_LR
INIReader: content/cars/ford_mustang_boss_429/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DISCS_GRAPHICS] DISC_RR

I made the skin but I'm not able to replicate the transparency at my end.
Could you tell me which model (of Mustang 302, 429, 302r or 429r) you're looking at?
Is it just my skin?

The original developer of this mod has quit AC modding. (as far as I know) He PM'd me at least a year ago to say so.
If it's the model(?) I can't help you... If it's the skin.. I might.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.