Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

1.5h GT3 Club @ Mountain Peak (Roadcourse) - Saturday 14th February 2015

Had great fun yesterday.

Got a decent lap in during qualy and managed to get 4th on the grid and felt pretty good about it. :)
When the formation lap started Simon stated that he got a stop and go penalty. As there was no "race control" online I decided to help him out, but had to let go of the field. So when race started Simon and I were the last 2 of the field with a 50 second gap. I managed to gain 5 spots in the end. I had a 2 stop strategy which could have been a 1 stopper, but did a 2 as I wanted to push every lap.
TS was fun as ever and we had some good laughs. :) Thanx guys, hope to see you soon again in the coming races! :thumbsup:

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff
Good day all! Hope you enjoyed the race; from the sounds of it you did! :D Apologies I didn't update the sign-up list and couldn't be there on Saturday. I was away for the weekend, but am now back again for some racing goodness! :p I hope everyone who wanted to race made it, even if you weren't added to the list. I'll ensure that I'm a bit more prepared next time with some cover. ;)

Last edited: