Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

1.5h GT3 Club @ Mountain Peak (Roadcourse) - Saturday 14th February 2015

Sorry Won't happen again. :(

media_xl_1645959.jpg

Excuse my language but
(Moderator edit ;))

I cant take part, please sign me out. Really sorry, I would have loved to race here :(

Last edited by a moderator:

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
Guys I know you are probably already rolling but I have to pull out. We have a child who has taken ill.
Edit Well this is embarrassing, race isnt last night its tonight!
OK still in.

Last edited:

Matt Horst

Premium
Just to clarify i see my name in the sign up list but i don't think i had signed up.I am not planing to race today,i have other things to do.:)

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
Guys I think the 911 is bugged at this track.
I've hit the same invisible wall as Tapio a few times now (like 25% of laps) and I get a pit lane speeding penaly when I'm 20 meteres from pit lane.
Ive done just a few laps in other cars and no issues. Do some more now and report back.

Edit, lots of laps in McLaren and no issues.

Last edited:
This was one of those races where everything went according to my strategy.

From the beginning i was very careful with the tires so i could push harder at the end of the stint with a lighter car. Managed to do that and went into the pit stop with some seconds to spare after Jose had some problems.

Second stint i kept the same strategy saving the tires in case i had to battle in the last few minutes. It wasn't needed because i managed the gap and never lost much time.
It was a perfect race for me with no crashes or big mistakes and a very consistent pace.

Had a great time with you guys. Thanks for another fun event. :thumbsup:

Just switched to the BES cars when qualy started. So P6 or P7 had been ok.

Then when driving to the grid the field started to move before i was on my spot. Then i got a stop&go and i dont know why. @Stefan Woudenberg was so nice to remove the penaly but he had to pull aside. So i waited for him and we started the journey 50sec behind the rest of the field.
After some laps i was more comfortable with the car on this track and i could start to reduce the gap to Stefan until he did his first stop. Then i collected one after the other while stretching my stop to the 60min mark. I entered pit as 2nd and returned to the track as 4th. Then the great chase for @Tapio Rinneaho in 3rd started with a 30sec gap. In the last 30min i could really push without taking to much care of the tires and could reduce the gap to .4 at the finish line. During this chase i could unlap myself and reduce the gap to all of the top3.
Maybe i could have challenged @Joao Fernandes and @Jose Mancera without the problems at the start.