rF2 1.5h GT3 Club @ Mountain Peak (Roadcourse) - Saturday 14th February 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had great fun yesterday.

Got a decent lap in during qualy and managed to get 4th on the grid and felt pretty good about it. :)
When the formation lap started Simon stated that he got a stop and go penalty. As there was no "race control" online I decided to help him out, but had to let go of the field. So when race started Simon and I were the last 2 of the field with a 50 second gap. I managed to gain 5 spots in the end. I had a 2 stop strategy which could have been a 1 stopper, but did a 2 as I wanted to push every lap.
TS was fun as ever and we had some good laughs. :) Thanx guys, hope to see you soon again in the coming races! :thumbsup:

Good day all! Hope you enjoyed the race; from the sounds of it you did! :D Apologies I didn't update the sign-up list and couldn't be there on Saturday. I was away for the weekend, but am now back again for some racing goodness! :p I hope everyone who wanted to race made it, even if you weren't added to the list. I'll ensure that I'm a bit more prepared next time with some cover. ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing