While motorcycle gamers have been waiting for many years to graduate from gamepads, a solution is finally on the horizon. It is called the emotostick.
This piece of equipment is a versatile, bendable and flexible stick that aims to allow the virtual rider as realistic movement as possible.
The product is planned to have the following features:
- A product that is customisable to the player’s needs for several different genres out of the box
- It supports different types of games, including:
- Racing configuration for cars
- Riding configurations for motorcycles (including both GP and MX)
- First Person shooter configuration
- It works with existing VR platforms, including Meta Quest 2, PS VR2 and PCVR
- It will offer attachments for non-VR usage
The emotostick is currently still in development, and there is no fixed release date yet.
What do you think of this announcement? Let us know in the comments down below!