Version for F1 2017 is here.
The new version use the data format of V1.3 of F1 2017, so you need to have the latest update in order to use this.
See the ReadMe.txt in the .zip for more details and for detailed installation instructions.
- Added AI car data in many views, like the Map panel, the minimap in Telemetry panel and added new RawAIData panel.
- Added RaceHistory panel. This shows in a really nice way what happened during the race. The format is same as in the race reports at James Allen on F1 use.
- Added 'Alternative Color' option to use black background on many panels.
- Many small fixes and improvements.
In short, here is how you install this as a new installation:
If you are updating from 5.3, or older, old lapdata files work. To update, just copy the Telemetry.jar and the Tracks directory to your installation directory.
- Have F1 2017 and update it to V1.3
- Install latest Java on you system
- Download the Telemetry Tool and extract the contacts of the .zip somewhere on your system
- Run F1 2017 and in the settings enable the UDP Telemetry Feed. Restart the game.
- Double-click on the Telemetry.jar file or run from command line 'java -jar Telemetry.jar'
Here is a screenshot of the TelemetryPanel with the minimap showing other cars.
I will post few more screen shots on the support thread.
Telemetry Application 6.2
New version of the Telemetry application. This one is meant only for F1 2017