Do you have a problem with losing your cars? Do you find your vehicles in the strangest of places? Well this mod is for you!
"Where Is My Car" came 2:nd in the official My Summer Car Discord server modding competition. By pressing "Y" button you will have a arrow appear in front of your camera that will point at the selected vehicle, you can choice what to track from the Gui by pressing the "U" button.
It will say what is currently being tracked and the distance of the object. Features are planned.
Choice what vehicle to track!
Find your car easier!
Make sure to look at the road while driving!
No need to search all over the map for cars anymore!
1. Make sure you have MSCLoader installed, if not, go and install it.
2. Drop "WhereIsMyCar.dll" inside mods folder.
3. Now inside mods folder drop the folder "WhereIsMyCar" which contains the arrow model.
4. Launch My Summer Car, press "Y" to enable the arrow, press "Y" again to disable. Press the "U" button to open up the menu and select from the vehicles tab what to track. The arrow should show way.
This is now fixed!
Limitations: If you were to log out and back in again without closing the game, the mod stops working. Just make sure to re-start the game when saving. This is a limitation of MSCLoader as of right now.
- Waypoints! Customize your own waypoints to find your way back to that certain spot!
- Customization. Customization of the arrows appearance, such as color and maybe model?
[PLUGIN] Where Is My Car 1.0.3-experimental
Track your vehicles