New version of MSCLoader is here, please report any bugs and share ideas on github: click here it will be easiest for me to track them.
Also visit https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/wiki for useful stuff
Like my work? Check here how you can support me
- New Patcher
- New UI for console and settings
- Hook in Main Menu
- Allow to select mods location folder
- Cleanup v0.1 code
- Visual studio templates (for modders)
- Integrate ObjImporter
- Allow mods load in main menu (for mods like: "multiplayer")
- Mods settings (like keybinds but whatever you want)
- Your ideas, share what to implement in MSCLoader on github: HERE
- Download the latest release of MSCLoader from here
- Unpack anywhere you want (do not put in game managed folder like 0.1)
- Open MSCPatcher.exe and click on "MSC Folder" to select game folder (in \Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car)
- MSCPatcher will detect what version of MSCLoader you have, and allow you to update.
- You can select location of Mods folder if you want, or leave default
- After successful instalation you can click "Launch MSC", this will run game on steam.
- Navigate to your selected Mods folder
- Put your plugins in the mods folder and your ready!