Haters gonna hate, thanks for all one star revews, because you cannot do a simple thing (read instructions) or you just pirated game. If you could read, you would find a tutorial with screenshoots. There always was a link for documentation.
MSCLoader is here.
Please report any bugs and share ideas on github: click here it will be easiest for me to track them.
Remember! I'm not a mind reader, if you have a problem please provide as many informations as you can, writing posts/reviews like "not working, stupid", "can't install" etc. doesn't mean anything, and don't expect help.
Also visit https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/wiki for useful stuff like documentation.
Like my work? Check here to see how you can support me, even small amount helps a lot.
- New Patcher
- New UI for console and settings
- Hook in Main Menu
- Allow to select mods location folder
- Cleanup v0.1 code
- Visual studio templates (for modders)
- Integrate ObjImporter
- Allow mods load in main menu (for mods like: "multiplayer")
- Mods settings (like keybinds but whatever you want)
- Your ideas, share what to implement in MSCLoader on github: HERE
- Download the latest release of MSCLoader from here
- Unpack anywhere you want (do not put in game managed folder like 0.1)
- Open MSCPatcher.exe and click on "MSC Folder" to select game folder (in \Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car)
- MSCPatcher will detect what version of MSCLoader you have, and allow you to update.
- You can select location of Mods folder if you want, or leave default
- After successful instalation you can click "Launch MSC", this will run game on steam.
- Navigate to your selected Mods folder
- Put your plugins in the mods folder and your ready!