Mod requires Texture Pack Importer Tool (mod page) to install.
(if you will install version 1.4 or later with UAE you'll get messed up textures)
In case you have encountered any problems using this mod, please leave your message in Support section NOT Reviews.
Actually, version 1.5.1 and 1.6 of the mod contain textures from my Ruscko mod.
It's my fault and I hope you can excuse me. If you don't want those texures to be in your game, delete files with folowing names:
You can find them in My Summer Car\Unity_Assets_Files\sharedassets3\Textures
+ bolts without rust
* updated for the latest experimental version
+ added my other mods in this package such as "New Stock Steering Wheel" and "Subwoofer Panel"
* reworked for easier installation via TPIT
+ includes texture of new battery
+ minor changes
+ new suspension kit
+ oil filter
+ seatbelt lock
* fixed problem with renamed "motorparts_atlas"
+ custom spare oil filter texture
+ custom rally suspension texture
+ clear windows
+ smoother reflections of all shiny details
(racing radiator, racing exhaust, etc.)
+ nitrous injection system and N2O tank now uses the same texture as the racing muffler (some parts of the N2O injection system has muffler's texture (red) and other ones has tank's (blue). I don't want to leave half of the part colored and other one not)
(If you want me to make them colored again, please let me know)
+ some minor changes
+ texture of racing carburetors
+ overall update with less compressed textures.
+ clean moped speedometer
+ decolorized race exhaust
+ clean car bottom
UAE installation method (just for you to know):
- I highly recommend you to watch following video if you not aware of basics of texture swapping (UAE v1.5 download page (Not available now))
- As you may already know, you need specific folder that located in the same folder as UAE does. Then if you don't have this folder, you need to create sharedassets1 folder (it's must be named same as the file you editing).
- After creating a folder you need to put all downloaded files inside.
- Open UAE, open sharedassets1.assets and search for textures to replace via search bar and replace them with textures you downloaded using Import This File from DDS.
- Click Save as Assets-file, select file you were editing (sharedassets1) and replace the file
Make sure you did contact me before using my textures in your mod
My permission is necessary if you don't want to get reported