Here we go guys!! First 2017 Mod and as mentioned in the W.I.P. thread this will update the basics of the game. The stuff you want to have taken care of BEFORE you start a CAREER.
1. MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 Team Attributes
For example, Suzuki was 90% in MotoGP and Italtrans was at 65% in Moto2 and there are other examples- these values are not realistic given what we've seen this first half of the season. My values reflect the real season closer. See PREVIEW PICS.
2. MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 Rider Attributes
There were a bunch of rider values in all three classes that did not reflect these riders' real attributes. Zarco, Lowes, A.Marquez, Morbidelli and others. The most severe instances, where riders attributes are way too high or way too low, have been adjusted. SEE PREVIEW PICS.
3. 2017 MOTO2 GRID UPDATE
Danny Kent / Alex Bassani are OUT and Augusto Fernandez / Tarran Mackenzie are IN. Sacrifices had to be made due to name length issues. SEE PREVIEW PICS.
1. Unpack data.mix, gfxpak.mix and menu.mix from your main MOTOGP17 folder.
2. The files are all in their proper folders so just overwrite your dbpilots.bml and all other files with the files from this mod.
3. For example after unpacking your DATA.MIX you will have a folder named "DATA" now. Open DATA, then open the DB folder and overwrite dbteams.bml, dbpilots.bml etc. Do this for the GFXPAK and MENU folders as well. Same principle.
2017 MOTOGP, MOTO2, MOTO3 TEAM VALUES + RIDER VALUES + MOTO2 GRID UPDATE 1.2
adjusted team and rider strength values in all three classes - added Fernandez/Mackenzie for Moto2