Time for true realism - time for a new challenge...
RISE TO IT !!
An instructional video is still planned, but for now @JayS and myself JUST wanted to release it
Suffice to say, this will feel like a brand new game now and updates will certainly follow.
-improved general bike behavior;
-changed weight and inertia increasing the tendency for chattering, stoppies, etc;
-different rider position on the bike (more hanging off);
-new brake power and more front pressure compared to rear end;
-changed lean angle during acceleration, braking and change of directions;
-more bearing surface with the tires on the tarmac;
-new suspension optimization (elevated rear height) including a very nifty GFX Update, e.g. the Yamahas are lookin' a lot more realistically now;
-few other things here and there
-update currently includes MotoGP 15 class ONLY;
-changed torque and inertia;
-now a special wheelbase for every manufacturer (for sure I don't know everything but the work was done to the best of my knowledge);
-shorter gearbox for a more realistic shifting procedure
-reduced side grip for all slick compounds;
-special rain file (the included 2nd Data-File);
-improved and re-worked tire degradation for wet and dry conditions
- realistic simulation of riders race and qualifying positioning for all three classes;
- altered several AI bike physics files such as overall improvement of AI speed for MotoGP class;
- altered every teams performance/reliability values in all three classes;
- altered every individual riders race and qualifying performance (positioning) in all three classes;
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
1. THIS IS GEARED TOWARD 100% REALISM + A TRUE SIMULATION FEELING
2. ALL SETTINGS TO MANUAL - IT IS OK TO LEAVE AUTO-TUCK IN ON
a) manual shifting and braking is more or less MANDATORY in order to fully experience @JayS work regarding bike behavior
b) 50% race length is recommended as minimum
3. WE CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH - WITH RIDING AIDS SUCH AS AUTO BRAKES OR AUTO SHIFTING YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS MOD
4. Due to Milerock's way of simulating rain, we had to settle on two separate DATA.MIX files. One for DRY CONDITIONS - the other for WET CONDITIONS. Those changes are required in order to simulate the tires behavior/grip/degradation in wet vs. dry realistically.That means you'll have to exit the game and overwrite the DATA.MIX with the appropriate one - depending if rain or shine. You should know, that in case you forget to switch the DATA.MIX you will not have accurate grip values, and tire degradation for the given conditions. We recommend INSTALLING DRY FIRST and just get used to the bikes in TIME ATTACK, GRAND PRIX MODE and DRY CONDITIONS.
5. RKH's "Bradl Mod" + "Cardus/Vierge MOTO2 Mod" are highly recommended as it makes the game 100% accurate.
ENJOY THE ULTIMATE 2015 PHYSICS MOD - RATINGS WELCOME!Please refrain from bashing this mod if it is you that can't stay on the bike. If you have doubts on why you struggle, just look at the videos I posted in W.I.P. thread. You'll see it is 100% possible to ride fast and be competitive - you just need to re-learn everything and start to think like a real MotoGP rider.
While brake values have been altered for all classes, and riders positioning takes effect for all classes - the main physics changes are to the MOTOGP 2015 class. So, practice on MotoGP bikes MAINLY!!!
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - Thank you @JayS for your tireless efforts and incredible skills. Without you, this mod would simply not be a possibility. Most credit goes to you, my friend!
Ultimate 2015 Physics Mod 2.0
Rise to the Challenge!