Resource icon

MGP17 2017 MOTOGP, MOTO2, MOTO3 TEAM VALUES + RIDER VALUES + MOTO2 GRID UPDATE 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
rkh submitted a new resource:

2017 MOTOGP, MOTO2, MOTO3 TEAM VALUES + RIDER VALUES + MOTO2 GRID UPDATE - adjusted team and rider strength values in all three classes - added Fernandez/Mackenzie for Moto2

Here we go guys!! First 2017 Mod and as mentioned in the W.I.P. thread this will update the basics of the game. The stuff you want to have taken care of BEFORE you start a CAREER.

1. MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 Team Attributes

For example, Suzuki was 90% in MotoGP and Italtrans was at 65% in Moto2 and there are other examples- these values are not realistic given what we've seen this first half of the season. My values reflect the real season closer. See PREVIEW...

Read more about this resource...

I have done one race at Argentina circuit and he win ande pole iannone, 7 vinales.
Realistic difficulty

ai is not real
Macknezie 5
cortese 3
ai(moto2,motogp and moto3) is to reviwe

Last edited:
ARE YOU GUYS REALLY THAT DENSE???? I have not adjusted the SKILLSCATALOG or anything with the AI in race!!! I simply adjusted their attributes (the one you see in the menu) which has nothing to do with their speed. Not sure what you guys are doing or incorrectly installing but MY MOD ONLY UPDATES NAMES and POWER VALUES FOR BIKES.

Please learn how to install properly, and please refrain from dumb comments when you don't know what youre talking about. Iannone pole position...LMAO. I made Iannone slower. Never seen Iannone on pole in my mod. I already get the feeling that modding will be for me only. Why share great mods when the majority is clueless and on top lies about my mod and spreads false rumors. Not worth it for me. Just too bad that we have so many more dimwits around that will ruin it for others...good luck with other mods...lmao

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY THAT DENSE???? I have not adjusted anything with the AI!!! I simply adjusted their attributes which has nothing to do with their speed. Not sure what you guys are doing or incorrectly installing but MY MOD ONLY UPDATES NAMES and POWER VALUES FOR BIKES.

Please learn how to install properly, and please refrain from dumb comments when you don't know what youre talking about.

Don't worry, rkh, your mod works 100 % perfect for me. You did a good job. A perfect mod & updated menu skills and drivers ;) GOOD JOB ;)

Don't worry, rkh, your mod works 100 % perfect for me. You did a good job. A perfect mod & updated menu skills and drivers ;) GOOD JOB ;)
Thanks so much!! I'm glad you know what's up. I am still working on Fernandez and Mackenzie to show up in the race. Milestone does not leave many options here. Looks like it will be a stupid name shortened like A.Fernan and Tarran Mack....a true A.I. skills mod is yet to come,though I am not sure I want to share anymore. Just to think that this guy @Crnani17 ani wrote about Iannone reviewing my mod and straight up lies!!! For the last time, I HAVE NOT ADJUSTED SKILLSCATALOG!

Dude, are you doing this again? The mod title is not exactly clear (I understand but then English is my first language). just because someone doesn't understand your mod doesn't justify you getting mad and name calling you need to understand this, we know you have worked hard on this to get it done but despite this you have to accept the fact that your work will be critised and, unless you post an install guide, will be installed incorrectly. it is the same thing as with your 15 physics mod if you don't listen to critisism and say things like "HAHA LMFAO you are so dumb cant install my mod properly" instead of "sorry my mod doesnt affect that" you come accross as arrogant and entitled and people won't want to help you or praise you for your work (which is good).

Dude, are you doing this again? The mod title is not exactly clear (I understand but then English is my first language). just because someone doesn't understand your mod doesn't justify you getting mad and name calling you need to understand this, we know you have worked hard on this to get it done but despite this you have to accept the fact that your work will be critised and, unless you post an install guide, will be installed incorrectly. it is the same thing as with your 15 physics mod if you don't listen to critisism and say things like "HAHA LMFAO you are so dumb cant install my mod properly" instead of "sorry my mod doesnt affect that" you come accross as arrogant and entitled and people won't want to help you or praise you for your work (which is good).
Point taken indeed!

However, there are constantly bad reviews from brand new people who have no clue how to install something. There are tons of guides on how to install these files, so I didn't provide a guide anymore (all my 2016 and 2015 mods have guides).

I have NO PROBLEM with constructive criticism. But when people install stuff incorrectly without asking and then say the mod does this and that and it is all crazy, then one simply loses interest. And that is not being over the top, that is the truth. Too much hard work goes into these mods. Totally possible to construct posts such as: "Hey RKH, thanks for the mod, but I am experiencing dumb issues such as...can this be right??" Anything along those lines. Then we can solve it. But when you go on official reviews and just bash work, no, this is where I draw the line. I've always liked and appreciated your input @ThePiedPiper27 but I disagree with you here.

Many times people accidentally upload the file that was saved just prior to the latest update as modders constantly tweak files. So, easily you could mix up old files and still offer the download. This was the case when I collaborated with BIKER on the VR46 game. I did not attack BIKER, why would I? He worked his butt off just like me and made a mistake in the upload. So what? I sent him the latest files right after anyways.
Lately though, people do not even ask questions anymore. At least put it here in the support forum and ask...because then we can immediately address a specific issue. Who's to say that I don't make upload mistakes? Who's to say that I don't mix up files from when I was still testing and tweaking and then picked the file from exactly that old folder.
If I am providing a mod to adjust the team attributes and rider attributes (not their qualifying and race positions) and suddenly riders that usually finish outside the top 10 get pole positions than that should be a very clear indication that something went wrong. Now raise this issue here and we can quickly solve whether it was during install or that indeed files were mixed up during upload.

I have made double sure the updated the file is the correct one and there is no way now that even if you mess up somewhere during installation that Iannone gets pole. He will be between 9 - 13 thereabouts....The game will crash due to an install error before Iannone gets pole, I guarantee that.

1. Unpack data.mix, gfxpak.mix and menu.mix from your main MOTOGP17 folder.

2. My updated files are all in their proper folders so just overwrite your dbpilots.bml and all other files with the files from this mod.

3. For example, after unpacking your DATA.MIX you will have a folder named "DATA" now. Open this DATA folder, then open the DB folder and directly overwrite dbteams.bml, dbpilots.bml and all other files. Another way would be to simply copy and paste the extracted folders from my mod (DATA/GFXPAK/MENU) and overwrite the original DATA/MENU/GFXPAK folders as they match exactly. That is the fastest way of doing it.

4. After you have overwritten all original files in their respective folders ( 8 files in total: dbpilotnames.zts, MOTO2_2017_AXEL_BASSANI_BIG, MOTO2_2017_DANNY_KENT_BIG, PILOTICON02.DDS, PILOTICON05.DDS, DB_PILOTINFOS.BML, DB_PILOTS.BML, DB_TEAMS.BML) you will have the REPACK YOUR DATA.MIX, GFXPAK.MIX and MENU.MIX files so they will be integrated into the game.

Last edited:
Just pulled a screenshot. Here is what you should see. Iannone is exactly where Milestone put him. While I will provide a mod that focuses on rider's positioning as well, in this mod I HAVE NOT MADE ANY SUCH ADJUSTMENTS. Look at this free practice session.

20170629120731_1.jpg

Just to clarify once more, this mod provides more realistic team attributes, team power or strength if you will. For example, Suzuki was rated 90% which is too high. Pull & Bear Aspar has been upgraded to 85% as they were way too low for constant top 10 or even top 7 finishes. Bautista has clearly demonstrated this. So, I have adjusted these values for teams in MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3.

Next, there are the rider attributes, and what I mean by that are the BRAKING, CORNERING, THROTTLE MANAGEMENT AND BODY POSITION values that you can see in the menus as you scroll through the various riders. These values are visible in the menus below the rider's portrait/number and name. Ok, so Vinales was way too low. I made his values higher and performed such changes on any rider where I felt it was most appropriate. I did this for all three bike categories.

Ok. The last update in this mod was to add FERNANDEZ and MACKENZIE to Moto2 as Danny Kent and Bassani no longer ride. Due to character length restrictions and the names varying too greatly in length as well there is no way to make it any better other than A.Fernandez and T.Mackenzi.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking my critisism on board really nice to see, unfortuanetly anonymous people on line are like that and you just have to accept it being "aggressive" I guess creates a reputation that I would reccomend avoiding, also if you can I reccomend you put all the stuff here in the mod description with a disclaimer asking people to read it if they have issues before posting with a complaint.

Also tbf I skipped VTRG so I have no idea what went on there so I don't know how bad it got and may not quite appreciate the issue

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back