READY FOR 2016 !?
Here we go. The 2016 season is under way and here is my MEGAPACK for you to follow into the pro's footsteps
This pack includes "virtually" everything in terms of 2016 and as an added bonus you will get my new 2016 MotoGP A.I. Physics update which has adjusted A.I. bike physics to reflect the recent changes in the MotoGP class.
There is NO Physics update for Moto2 or Moto3 - stock settings Milestone.
As usual, except for the riders, bike and team pics of course, this will be an ongoing update. The 2016 season is too young to determine the field completely yet, so be patient. Also, there will be track specific A.I. updates, starting in this MEGAPACK with Qatar + Argentina. That means, in this MEGAPACK the A.I. has been specifically adjusted for Qatar + Argentina, but it is NOT FOR EVERY TRACK. I will update that as we go along for every track. So, please do not review it and say doesn't work for Assen or similar
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST
- 2016 grid for Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP
- 2016 riders/team/bike pictures
- 2016 Ultimate Physics 1.2
- 2016 A.I. Bike Physics for MotoGP class (ongoing)
- 2016 Riders Qualifying+Race Performance for Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP (ongoing)
- 2016 Team Performance Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP (ongoing)
- 2016 Tyre Wear Catalog for Wet+Dry conditions
It is required to use the new 2016 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 bike liveries, in order to have the bikes match up properly. Due to the large size I had to upload that separately.
2016 LIVERIES + SUITS !!
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE MY 2016 GRID MEGAPACK...
Mod Edit: Posting links to external download websites is not permitted. If you have a mod you'd like to share, upload it here!
- Baz and Rabat do not have their #76 or #53 small number to show up on the pit monitor
- Bradl has the wrong tiny grid lineup picture
- Aspar Ducati is still 2015 livery
- Redding permanent #45 showing up though it is "your" bike
- A.I. is for Qatar and Argentina ONLY so far. Rest of the tracks will follow.
- Moto2 and Moto3 does not include any 2016 liveries. You can download my previous Grid Update that has all the proper team changes. You need it to make the MENU.MIX make any sense.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Be sure to use "7-zip"
- Extract CONTENT.MIX (/MOTOGP15/DLC/DLC01/, DATA.MIX, GFXGEM.MIX, GFXPAK.MIX, MOTOGP2015.MIX and MENU.MIX
- All my files should be in the correct folders, so just overwrite those folder in your extracted .MIX files
- TYRES folder includes DRY and WET conditions tyre catalog. You HAVE TO SWITCH THE TYRESCATALOG.MIX according to weather. Since it is mostly dry, that should not be too often. DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES
- Always make sure to use SBK-X/V8 format in remixer and make sure to place the DB.ZTS file in the MENU folder into your appropriate language folder.
ENJOY and I will update throughout the season