Zeljko Roso - Roso F1 Wheel

Hi all,

Long story short, I made an order for the Roso F1 Wheel back in February, from Mr Zeljko Roso in Croatia.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Not gonna completely slate the guy, I've read testimonials of his wheels on a few websites, not just his own one, and have read on a few forums, including this one that people have always received their wheels, albeit with the odd delay along the way, and some cases of Mr Roso not responding for long periods of times.

So basically, is there anyone out there that has had experiences ordering this wheel from Mr Roso, or is there anyone out there who may be able to get in contact with him somehow to at least alert him to my concern? I am a reasonably patient guy, but I have put a fair bit of money into this, so it would at least give me peace of mind to know the guy is still around and that my wheel will eventually come, and he's not on some Caribbean island spending my money. :p (Just realised I said long story short at the beginning, I'm a liar, sorry about that haha).

Last edited by a moderator:
Željko Roso never scammed anyone from what I know - so one thing's certain: you will get your wheel, even if it might take a bit longer. :)

Upvote 0
I Have ordred my steeringwheel september 2011, and have not got it yet, I paid 1250 Euro for it, and he stopped communicating with me for over 5 month ago.
One of my friends tried to contact him to buy a steeringwheel and he got reply at once????

here is the last email I wrote to Mr. Roso:

Hello Mr. Roso!
Im so tired of this here, and I have written off my steering wheel and 1250 Euros.

you either start communicating with me, sent the steering wheel or my money back and we forget all of this here, or
I will use all my time on making bad marketing for you on the internet, Facebook, youtube and all the forums I can find where you are involved + I will contact all those companies you work with and tell them the story.

I will call the police in your country and your tax department, and they will investigate your account when I tell them you are getting money on you private account for you setteingwheels you are selling so you don't have to pay tax of that.

I think this here is getting very embraced for you Roso, and I really think you can't blame me.
Yes I was getting very nerves that I did not get what I have paid for and I wrote you solo many emails and you did not reply, WHAT THE **** DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK.

Many of my friends (Frank from Denmark) have also tried to ask you about my steeringwheel and you go silent.
another of my friend of mine emailed you and asking you of an order and you reply the same day or the day after, so you read your emails.

this here is the worst ever deal I have done, and you are so unprofessional in doing business here, and I really don't care about your product is really good, cause I doubt the support will be good if you have trouble.
so I think I'm lucky not to get anything from you.

you can take this here email as you want, you made the situation.

But if I don't hear from you within 14 days, and we start on a fresh and you deliver what I have paid for , the you will have to deal with the cons. your self.

Im the costumer here and I have paid you for a product and you never deliver or reply to my emails.

Now I have got my friend to email him, he have a correspondence with him, Roso replyes fast when someone will buy from him, so lets see if my friend get an reply when he mention my name in his email, I bet 100% he will never hear from him again.

I just hope that his support is better than his deliver of products he have got money for.

Regards from a very sad costumer.
Kurt Andersen

Upvote 0

Im on that forum too, and posted there too.

This here must stop, and Mr. Roso must start communicating to his costumers, cause we are talking of really bad business attitude here, and that is just not fair for costumers who have paid a lot of money for there products.

its all with bank transfer and that is hard to complain over when transfer to an outside country.

If that was paypal thay would have shot him down for long time ago.

Just my 2 cents here

Hope someone can help me here, see my post below.

Kurt Andersen / Denmark

Upvote 0
A bit longer. OK

I think from september 2011 and till now it a BIT TOOOO LONG and I have not recived anything from him yet, and he is not communicating at all.

Kurt Andersen / Denmark

Indeed, that's slightly too long. Maybe you'll need to spam him? Most of the high quality modders are pretty bad when it comes to communication and customer service (or whatever you'd like to call it), sadly.

Upvote 0
Indeed, that's slightly too long. Maybe you'll need to spam him? Most of the high quality modders are pretty bad when it comes to communication and customer service (or whatever you'd like to call it), sadly.

Hey Tom!
Thx for your reply.
I really have tried to spam him, but no replys from him.

If he can deliver, I also told him to sent back my money, but nothing heard from him.

Its just these business deals over the internet that makes many think its unsafe, and this here with Mr. Roso is purely based on trust, sending via bank 1250 Euro to him, then you at least expect some kind of feedback on your progress.

Damn im soooo tired of him, and I hope some of his customers here are boycotting him, cause this here is outrage.

Do you have the url to his Croatia F1 forum, then I will try to write to him in there.
Or I hope there is someone from Croatia in here there can help here.

Kurt Andersen / Denmark

Upvote 0
Hey Tom!
Thx for your reply.
I really have tried to spam him, but no replys from him.

If he can deliver, I also told him to sent back my money, but nothing heard from him.

Its just these business deals over the internet that makes many think its unsafe, and this here with Mr. Roso is purely based on trust, sending via bank 1250 Euro to him, then you at least expect some kind of feedback on your progress.

Damn im soooo tired of him, and I hope some of his customers here are boycotting him, cause this here is outrage.

Do you have the url to his Croatia F1 forum, then I will try to write to him in there.
Or I hope there is someone from Croatia in here there can help here.

Kurt Andersen / Denmark

I can sincerely understand that but I'm not sure about the forum. I think it could be www.gtsurgeons.com - you could contact amar212 on GTPlanet, he knows Zeljko a bit better from what I remember. He's also an admin of GTSurgeons. :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, I see him login to that Croatian F1 forum every day, which just makes the whole situation even more frustrating. I don't understand why sending just one email is so difficult. I'd rather one honest email saying it's going to be a long wait, rather than nothing at all. By not replying, he's just making things worse.

14th April since his last email. :(
Hey Ben!
Do you have the url to that forum?

Kurt Andersen / Denmark

Upvote 0
Thanks Senad
I will try to reach him there, or at least spam him there.

And I dont hope the guys there have got there steeringwheel from him will EVER get need for support from him or anything on there wheel brake.

Upvote 0
Hey Senad!
you come from Zagreb there, and its in the same town as Roso.
Have you evet talked with him.
Can I call the police in Zagreb and make an official repport on him there or what do you think?

I dont expect you to stick your nose into this here, but I could need a little help here.

Kurt

Upvote 0
I wish you luck, Kurt. I've been really tempted to place an order, but I think it would be careless and irresponsible to do so after hearing stories like yours.

Upvote 0
No, I think he's in Split, a couple of hundred miles away.

First heard about the wheel here, know nothing else.
Also, no clue how one would go about this, don't have much legal know-how, sorry.

I can try sending him an email, and ask what the status is, maybe he'll reply.

Upvote 0
I am also very interested in buying one of his wheels, they look beautifully put together and every review I have seen has been very complimentary.

This is obviously completely meaningless if you hand over the money and never receive the wheel though; delays are somewhat understandable with a handmade low-volume product, but the lack of communication about what is going on is not.

I hope that everyone that has placed an order eventually gets their wheels, and that Roso gets his act together so that I feel confidant enough to order one.

Upvote 0
The Moog and scorpioracer, check out Fernando Nunez's thread in this forum titled Logykal (F1 Wheels and motion systems). He and his buddies are producing about 30 Ferrari F1 wheel replicas within the next month. They look great, and are relatively cheap compared to the Roso's wheel. And guess what, he actually responds to e-mails!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea