Zeljko Roso - Roso F1 Wheel

Hi all,

Long story short, I made an order for the Roso F1 Wheel back in February, from Mr Zeljko Roso in Croatia.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Not gonna completely slate the guy, I've read testimonials of his wheels on a few websites, not just his own one, and have read on a few forums, including this one that people have always received their wheels, albeit with the odd delay along the way, and some cases of Mr Roso not responding for long periods of times.

So basically, is there anyone out there that has had experiences ordering this wheel from Mr Roso, or is there anyone out there who may be able to get in contact with him somehow to at least alert him to my concern? I am a reasonably patient guy, but I have put a fair bit of money into this, so it would at least give me peace of mind to know the guy is still around and that my wheel will eventually come, and he's not on some Caribbean island spending my money. :p (Just realised I said long story short at the beginning, I'm a liar, sorry about that haha).

Last edited by a moderator:
I messaged FSONE about the price and they said it costs 1100€ and shipping to the United States is 90 €. A lot more than I was hoping for. :unsure:
Well, if it's a properly registered company you can at least pursue the legal route in case you're not getting your wheel. ;)

Upvote 0
I messaged FSONE about the price and they said it costs 1100€ and shipping to the United States is 90 €. A lot more than I was hoping for. :unsure:

Yes, lots more that the original Roso wheel and with less functionality. Far too much, especially when you consider the quality of the Sala F1 wheel, and some of the GT wheels that Precision Sim Engineering are working on.

Upvote 0
rt
-Real cheap Pushbuttons ( you can get Knitter pushbuttons for additional 150€!!!!)

I really do NOT want to defend ZRoso in any way - BUT: you do realize, that a SINGLE knitter button is about 10$, plus abouz 70 cents for the cap and about another 1.30$ for the black brass dust protector? That's about 10€ for a single knitter switch directly from the supplier. Or you can buy one off from Bodnar for approx 9€ as he seems to buy them in masses and gets a better price from the supplier..

Just saying..

Upvote 0
I really do NOT want to defend ZRoso in any way - BUT: you do realize, that a SINGLE knitter button is about 10$, plus abouz 70 cents for the cap and about another 1.30$ for the black brass dust protector? That's about 10€ for a single knitter switch directly from the supplier. Or you can buy one off from Bodnar for approx 9€ as he seems to buy them in masses and gets a better price from the supplier..

Just saying..

I can get Knitter at a FAR lower price that what you have quoted with the caps and the dust guards for nearly nothing. If you look you can find them at great prices. If you want to use the real buttons that the real race teams use then look for Otto P1 switches. I have a box full from ebay and got them cheap.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Ive had my hands on a zroso wheel yesterday eve and i really liked it despite some downsides.
Lets start at the beginning, my mate ordered the wheel in May 2011 and received his wheel in November the same year. He goes for the "standard" version for 630€.

The first thing i felt was, man thats really a old design. Second thing was, it felt great in the hands and is not too heavy. so after all set i was givin it a go for 2 hrs. and at the end came up with the following pros and cons:

Pro`s:

-Clutch Paddles
-Quickrelease
-Real carbon

Con`s:

-xtra long waiting times with absolutely Zero support
-Real cheap Pushbuttons ( you can get Knitter pushbuttons for additional 150€!!!!)
-Old design
-The endprice for a wheel with good pushbuttons of 780€ and that WTF shipping price of 90€ within europe
Hello
Hi guys

I really dont know what to do or to say.
i ordered my wheel back in june , since receving the money the man disappeard.
how can i trust my order would come? he is not answering any mails - why this kind of service? i paid hell of money on this.
i know im not the only one waiting , and the ones that got the wheel are pleased but come on , its not logic to behave like this. ! can anyone tell me any idea what to do ? how did u wait till it came and afrer how much time it came ??
Hello This Is Tarun from Bangalore India. I purchased the the Roso F1 wheel paid 1100 Euro. 2016) I did reecevi the wheel but without the G27 Adapter . When mailed him he said he forgot it's been 8 years. The wheel is lying as it is. Can anyone please help me source the Adapter, if not Am ready to sell the wheel. raceaero@gmail.com. Thanks Regards

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Long story short, I made an order for the Roso F1 Wheel back in February, from Mr Zeljko Roso in Croatia.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Not gonna completely slate the guy, I've read testimonials of his wheels on a few websites, not just his own one, and have read on a few forums, including this one that people have always received their wheels, albeit with the odd delay along the way, and some cases of Mr Roso not responding for long periods of times.

So basically, is there anyone out there that has had experiences ordering this wheel from Mr Roso, or is there anyone out there who may be able to get in contact with him somehow to at least alert him to my concern? I am a reasonably patient guy, but I have put a fair bit of money into this, so it would at least give me peace of mind to know the guy is still around and that my wheel will eventually come, and he's not on some Caribbean island spending my money. :p (Just realised I said long story short at the beginning, I'm a liar, sorry about that haha).
Hi guys

I really dont know what to do or to say.
i ordered my wheel back in june , since receving the money the man disappeard.
how can i trust my order would come? he is not answering any mails - why this kind of service? i paid hell of money on this.
i know im not the only one waiting , and the ones that got the wheel are pleased but come on , its not logic to behave like this. ! can anyone tell me any idea what to do ? how did u wait till it came and afrer how much time it came ??
Hello This Is Tarun from Bangalore India. I purchased the the Roso F1 wheel paid 1100 Euro. 2016) I did reecevi the wheel but without the G27 Adapter . When mailed him he said he forgot it's been 8 years. The wheel is lying as it is. Can anyone please help me source the Adapter, if not Am ready to sell the wheel. raceaero@gmail.com. Thanks Regards

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back