Zeljko Roso - Roso F1 Wheel

Hi all,

Long story short, I made an order for the Roso F1 Wheel back in February, from Mr Zeljko Roso in Croatia.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Not gonna completely slate the guy, I've read testimonials of his wheels on a few websites, not just his own one, and have read on a few forums, including this one that people have always received their wheels, albeit with the odd delay along the way, and some cases of Mr Roso not responding for long periods of times.

So basically, is there anyone out there that has had experiences ordering this wheel from Mr Roso, or is there anyone out there who may be able to get in contact with him somehow to at least alert him to my concern? I am a reasonably patient guy, but I have put a fair bit of money into this, so it would at least give me peace of mind to know the guy is still around and that my wheel will eventually come, and he's not on some Caribbean island spending my money. :p (Just realised I said long story short at the beginning, I'm a liar, sorry about that haha).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that anyone is defending him are they?

I have not seen anyone say that the way that he has run his business and treated some of his customers is right or proper. Once you have taken peoples money you need to ensure that you provide the goods and services that you have agreed to, and to do this in a timely manner.

The fact remains that his product is one of the best (if not the best) F1 wheels out there.

Upvote 0
Would you mine posting some pictures? I'd really like to see it.

29612_10151286539104661_1695189055_n.jpg

31570_10151286539559661_668561307_n.jpg

73014_10151286540094661_664314277_n.jpg

Sorry if the pictures aren't great, they were just taken on my phone yesterday. As you can see the bottom clutch paddles have been slightly extended so I can use them for throttle and brake.

Going from using unresponsive plastic paddles on my old Thrustmaster wheel, to now using 'proper' paddles with hall sensors is a big adjustment. I'm already finding I can brake slightly later and still under control with this new wheel, though like I said it feels extremely different compared to my old wheel. The wheel is also a lot wider than my old one, so that's another thing to get used to.

Actually setting the wheel up physically wasn't difficult at all, but once you have everything set up, there are a lot of things you're required to do to get all the software working. I had to go on Roso's website and read his manual to get everything working, which was a time consuming process. Getting the clutch paddles to work required you to download a seperate program, install and then change a lot of settings. Took a while, but all is working fine now! All I have to worry about now is getting used to the wheel, and figure out some good FFB settings.

I'm super impressed though! The wait was long, but so far it's mainly positive! Now I've got all the setting up finished, I'm hoping it's just plain sailing the rest of the way.

Upvote 0
I thank you also for the pics... so Roso still makes wheels with SLI-PRO... hm.. I really think about order... I like his wheel.. :) I think everyone wants to have his wheel.. :-D

Yeah, that's puzzling. I thought he was using a new display? Maybe Ben's order wasn't considered "new" so Roso put in the parts Ben expected to get when he placed the order.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that's puzzling. I thought he was using a new display? Maybe Ben's order wasn't considered "new" so Roso put in the parts Ben expected to get when he placed the order.

I think thats it, even if its a bit funny that he get his wheel right when roso announce a new display build in. I wouldnt be so happy honestly, if i have waited near a year for my wheel i for sure would wait a month longer for the "new" version.

Upvote 0
I think thats it, even if its a bit funny that he get his wheel right when roso announce a new display build in. I wouldnt be so happy honestly, if i have waited near a year for my wheel i for sure would wait a month longer for the "new" version.

I wonder how the software works for Roso's new display since it isn't SLI.

Upvote 0
I thought also, that he will make it with new displays, but I'd like to get it with SLI-PRO.. more info on display. I don't care much, that with SLI-PRO it doesn't look like real F1 wheel. More important is for me funcionality.. :)

Upvote 0
I would happily have either display to be honest! The SLI-PRO version has the ability to display more data (or more digits of data really) and the new (manufacturer unknown?) version is closer to actual F1 wheel displays.

As people have mentioned, what is of more interest is how functional the new display is with the supplied software, and how extensive the range of games that it is compatible with.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 126 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing