WTCC 2011

yes a wheel xD but for which car? focus isn't right, the rim is different and we are within the 2011 topic...so...which car from 2011 had this rim and does not have it in the game? :cool:
one other hint: the car is blue :D

yes a wheel xD but for which car? focus isn't right, the rim is different and we are within the 2011 topic...so...which car from 2011 had this rim and does not have it in the game? :cool:
one other hint: the car is blue :D

Chevy Cruze? :D Oh by the way, are you guys planning on adding the Peugeot 308? I know it only did 2 races (I believe) but it would be nice to have it.

WTCC-BMW-320-TC-racer-2.jpg

:)

Didn't know I'm the only one saw this "little" detail xD
Anyway there are so many others! Can't do them all by myself but I will go on with the next as soon as the wheels are ready ;)

@Adam Jonas: If you want the new additions to be add in your next update, I will gladly send the files to you when I'm ready ;)

Nope...that's the default exhaust introduced 2006(?) ;)
At Michaelisz car you can see, that only the ends or pipes of the exhaust look through the bumper and you can't see the rest :) It's another detail I would like to fix :D

I found several details which missing and thought it would be great to have a list with those. So I will start a list here and if you find something or have a comment to points of the list, please let me know ;)

1. Fabiani (Proteam) and Kaki NG (Liqui Moly Team Engstler): Strange rearlight. I think the 320si WTCC11 need to have the changed body model
  2. Volvo frontsplitter missing (compare with this)
  3. BMW WTCC11 needs a changed rearbumper and exhaust (compare with this)
  4. BMW WTCC11 needs a changed front air intake (it's no grill anymore but completely covered with plastic, compare with this)
  5. Chevi Cruze needs a changed front intake (compare with this)
  6. Engstler needs white rims (compare with this)
  7. BMW WTCC11 have strange reflections on the rear lights, needs to be fixed
  8. BMW WTCC11 the lower front intake has no "mouth" (compare with this)
To 1.: Maybe this could easily be fixed by just moving the needed 3D models over to the respected folder
To 3.: This will be my next project :D
To 5.: I allready started it and if I'm not wrong it only needs some final touches and of course the skins need to be changed
To 7.: Maybe this is just an issue with the alpha channel!?
To 8.: Will do this together with #3

C&C please...oh and Tom's wheels are ready, I will pack them together later with the changed rearwing and send Adam a download link ;)

Hmm, you're right, FuNK. :)

If you can wait until May, I will make a lot of photos about the cars and their details, so you will be able to do correct everything on them. ;) :)

But you want to take photos of 2012 cars hm? Maybe there are some differencences between 2011 and 2012 two...so for a accurate 2011 season we need those changes too :D

Well, the 320TCs are the same this year like last year, I don't think that SEAT & Chevy are modified the chassis so much, so yes... :) (Don't forget, it's not F1 ! )

Well, the 320TCs are the same this year like last year, I don't think that SEAT & Chevy are modified the chassis so much, so yes... :)

Ok :D Then I would say, I will do changes as far as I can and have motivation. In May we will see the pictures and may change additional things. And we shouldn't forget that Simbin announced their free-to-play WTCC 2012 game, so maybe this can reduce the modding work too :)

(Don't forget, it's not F1 ! )

OMG! Never! :eek: :D

what do you think?

this is just some kind of test as during editing I totally messed up the normals :confused: I will try to fix them as good as possible with Blender and then put the edited parts of the rearbumper into an untouched one with ZModeler...kind a complex but should work :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.