WTCC 2011

Well, I only planned to fix the single player issues like the Cehvy isn't strong enough, etc., but I think it's ready to use it online. I recommend you if you want to use it for league racing, just make a test racing weekend, and if there's something trouble, simply just send me a PM here, and I will try to fix it as soon as possible. ;)

I have no intention of running a league. I was just thinking that the mod could become very popular and be used on the Touring Car leagues. It's good to dream. I'll download it and test it out. If I find something odd, I'll let you know. Once the mod becomes flawless, hopefully someone decides to run a league with the mod. That would be awesome. ;) Appreciate the hard work in making this mod.

I use that one, so I really don't know what is the problem...

P.s: okay, here's the deal:

As you can see on pictures on NoGrip's site, there are 2 type of the lights: the normal one (which you've installed), and the "angel lights", which I've installed for WTCC 2011. :)

First, sorry about me being annoying, no intentions. :p
Second, sorry for the confusion. I will try to type it clearly now.

In V1 of your mod you used zerez86's mod http://www.nogripracing.com/files/screens/2011/05/full/87429.jpg light of which stayed also in V2 of your mod. (I mean only the actual light, not tail or headlights itself)

So you used this mod http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=32449 in V2 of your mod, everything is correct, body, textures etc. It only has still the same old light (e.g. when you step on brake for example) as used in zerez86's fix. My question only was what do I have to overwrite in which folder so I get the "correct lights" in every aspect, as there is a slight missmatch of how lights look like and how they actually lighten up.

Really sorry to ask such stupid question I should handle myself, I'm simply a noob. Don't really wanna be annoying or something, I'd be glad if U could help solve me my problem, if you are anywhere around here.

No problem Mysho, that's why this forum used to. :)

So, first, try to delete the STCC_2010 folder from here: Steam\Steamapps\yourname\race07\GameData\Teams\

Then, copy the STCC_2010 folder I have included with the mod to there.

If you use this method, it should be working!

Nice mod. Thanks to Adam and crew. :)

Just a couple of things. I'm wondering if the Leon is a tad too fast compared to the other cars. Perhaps it just suits my style better, but I'm routinely 1+sec faster in the Leon than anything else.

Also, I'm wondering if the Leon's engine sound is supposed to suddenly drop out during deceleration, as heard in the video below. Sounds a bit odd to me.

Well, only drove the Volvo so far. No problems whatsoever with the car. Only bug I have found is on the car info screen it says Weight = 0KG. :) But dont worry it has weight on the track LOL.

Ross: thank you, we're try to improve from release to release. :) I don't know anything about that the Leon is +1 second faster than the other cars. There were 3 testers, one of them was me, and the other two guys, who tested the mod, didn't say to me that it's so quick. :) Probably yes, probably no, but, you know, it usually depends on your driving style. One thing is sure: the Leon is a very handful & stable car. :)

About the sound: I think I know which is the problem, at the moment I'm not at home, but I promise that I will fix it as soon as possible. :)

Joao: well, simply forgot to correct it, I will fix it in the patch, thanks for that. :)

I don't know anything about that the Leon is +1 second faster than the other cars. There were 3 testers, one of them was me, and the other two guys, who tested the mod, didn't say to me that it's so quick. :)
Hokey doke, probably just me then. I was just wondering as it didn't seem to take much effort to be fast in the Leon, yet I couldn't match the time in the other cars no matter how hard I tried. My pace in them (including the 'weak' Chevy) was pretty much identical.

About the sound: I think I know which is the problem, at the moment I'm not at home, but I promise that I will fix it as soon as possible. :)
Great, thanks. :)

Do I imperatively need STCC the game 2 to work correctly?
Me in my extension, I've got STCC the game 1 and the BMW texture doesn't work.
The Peugeot 308 which I've added doesn't display correctly in race.
Is STCC the game 2 the solution to let the STCC 2011 and WTCC 2011 mod correctly?

Yeah, you need the STCC2 for both modifications. (But you can find it in the ReadMe that you need the STCC2 if you want to play with WTCC11 - but, as I know, the STCC11 is also based on STCC2)

Nope. You need to have the Steam version installed because Steam games cannot be run without Steam. It shouldn't be a problem though... the offline DVD version should give you the option of installing the online version if memory serves.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.